Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket help... Please!

Sat May 28, 2022 9:05 pm

Been trying to buy two tickets, one for me and one for my son aged 10.

I select two seats and then go to checkout.

I assign my fan number to the first. It doesn't give me an option to change the second ticket to a junior...

I created an account for my son and tied to assign his fan number, it then says "The user cannot purchase the ticket at the selected price because they do not meet the age requirement"

Any ideas

Re: Season ticket help... Please!

Sat May 28, 2022 9:23 pm

I had the same problem when trying to renew season tickets for myself and grandson in the family stand. Phoned the ticket office, renewal become very easy over the phone, are City profiting from incoming phone calls?

Sat May 28, 2022 9:28 pm

jockinwales wrote:I had the same problem when trying to renew season tickets for myself and grandson in the family stand. Phoned the ticket office, renewal become very easy over the phone, are City profiting from incoming phone calls?

Bizarre system! Did they explain why is didn't work...

Should be simple:

Select seats
Assign seats to your number and a junior with a name
Pay
Watch

Sat May 28, 2022 9:48 pm

To buy a ticket for your son you have to link accounts this will then allow you to buy on behalf of your son

Sat May 28, 2022 9:57 pm

How do I link the accounts please?

Sat May 28, 2022 10:02 pm

Just checked I've linked the accounts and can assign his number... But it still only gives me adult prices :-(

Sat May 28, 2022 10:08 pm

I did not ask why system was not accepting my input. I think in my case it was my 16 year old grandsons age. I was advised that this will be the last season he qualifies for a junior season ticket in the family stand, although it is stated 16-21 and apparently Barclays Bank are being dropped from 22/23, :bluescarf: I was just happy to get my season tickets. :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:

Sat May 28, 2022 10:10 pm

I did not ask why system was not accepting my input. I think in my case it was my 16 year old grandsons age. I was advised that this will be the last season he qualifies for a junior season ticket in the family stand, although it is stated 16-21 and apparently Barclays Bank are being dropped from 22/23, :bluescarf: I was just happy to get my season tickets. :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:

Sat May 28, 2022 10:27 pm

jockinwales wrote:I had the same problem when trying to renew season tickets for myself and grandson in the family stand. Phoned the ticket office, renewal become very easy over the phone, are City profiting from incoming phone calls?

No fone number is normal rate free from mobiles

Mon May 30, 2022 10:35 am

pembroke allan wrote:

No fone number is normal rate free from mobiles

Although there is a 3 pound admin charge when you do purchase via phoning the ticket office

Mon May 30, 2022 6:52 pm

Go into your sons profile and make sure his date of birth is entered. I believe it only shows adult tickets if it doesn’t know what other tickets you’d be applicable for

Mon May 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Just email them. They came back quite quick with my query.