Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kyle Hudlin

Mon May 30, 2022 7:27 am

We were linked with this 6ft 9in guy last year, and, from watching him play yesterday,we were interested in one thing and one thing only. His height and menace, and tbh, he lacked in the latter.

He was awkward, not quick, he took the ball round the keeper and opted to dive for a pen when he could have scored. An awful dive too, keeper nowhere near him.

He moaned throughout, and didnt celebrate with team mates after their 3rd goal.

He was a typical McCarthy/Tan target, huge and dirt cheap.

Re: Kyle Hudlin

Mon May 30, 2022 8:19 am

Bit behind the times as you say was last year? it is now a new season and
Does your statement about type of player McCarthy looked at have any relevance to this season from what you've learned about morison or the players he is looking at to strengthening squad..... cheap yes but most teams will be doing same... :old:

Mon May 30, 2022 9:27 am

aaaaaand the most pointless thread of the year award goes to..... :oops:

Mon May 30, 2022 9:39 am

nubbsy wrote:aaaaaand the most pointless thread of the year award goes to..... :oops:

Wouldn't go that far but struggle to see relevance of previous manager trying to sign player last year? Why live in past or try to indicate new manager will go same way when every man and his dog (with one exception) knows he is changing way we play and such players like mentioned are far from what he wants now. :thumbup:

Mon May 30, 2022 10:49 am

The point is having seen the player play for the 1st time it was worrying time that such players were even considered good enough for pur club.

If the rumours were true, then the route we were seemingly going down shows just how bad things were at the club.

Fair enough if you think its the most pointless thread. Ive made more pointless threads than this, but you never read them, or more to the point never read them properly, or even more to the point, look at the author and make your own version of what I say.

Mon May 30, 2022 11:09 am

Barclay1 wrote:The point is having seen the player play for the 1st time it was worrying time that such players were even considered good enough for pur club.

If the rumours were true, then the route we were seemingly going down shows just how bad things were at the club.

Fair enough if you think its the most pointless thread. Ive made more pointless threads than this, but you never read them, or more to the point never read them properly, or even more to the point, look at the author and make your own version of what I say.

Wont disagree about the route club was going down at that time but there again NW was similar mentality.. but even you must agree those days appear to be over regarding style of play ... but let's wait see before making any assertions about players we have signed when we have only brought in 2 out of 8 or 9 needed... then when that's completed you can criticise morison and tan to hearts content.....I presume
it wont matter who we sign though for you to do that. :D

Mon May 30, 2022 12:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:The point is having seen the player play for the 1st time it was worrying time that such players were even considered good enough for pur club.

Wont disagree about the route club was going down at that time but there again NW was similar mentality.. but even you must agree those days appear to be over regarding style of play ... but let's wait see before making any assertions about players we have signed when we have only brought in 2 out of 8 or 9 needed... then when that's completed you can criticise morison and tan to hearts content.....I presume

It will always be Tan’s fault though Allan :roll:

Mon May 30, 2022 1:47 pm

Maybe not pointless but it was McCarthy who was ‘supposed’ to be interested.

Mon May 30, 2022 1:48 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

It is Tans fault that we didn’t sign a player we were rumoured to be interested in, a year ago and under a different manager with a different style of play.

:laughing6: :roll:

Mon May 30, 2022 2:10 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

It is Tans fault that we didn’t sign a player we were rumoured to be interested in, a year ago and under a different manager with a different style of play.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Mon May 30, 2022 2:12 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Mate, you couldn’t make it up could you? ……….

Although he does! :laughing6:

Mon May 30, 2022 2:46 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Just dont understand the mentality? why make an assertion based on something that didnt happen last year under different manager! Just plain daft if nothing else....

Mon May 30, 2022 2:57 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I did actually lol at that mate. Fair play :thumbup:

Mon May 30, 2022 3:19 pm

My original post was a simple observation.

Ill tell you what, I wish I was half as good a poster on this board as you lot. I also wish I was clever enough to turn an innocent enough comment into a completely different topic.

You guys are so funny...

Mon May 30, 2022 3:33 pm

Barclay1 wrote:My original post was a simple observation.

Ill tell you what, I wish I was half as good a poster on this board as you lot. I also wish I was clever enough to turn an innocent enough comment into a completely different topic.

You guys are so funny...

Tbf you did say it was a typical Mcarthy target.
Tan target though? Surely any chairman would prefer to buy a player who was cheap.

Mon May 30, 2022 4:17 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

You guys are so funny...

Tbf you did say it was a typical Mcarthy target.
Tan target though? Surely any chairman would prefer to buy a player who was cheap.

People can't argue that Tan isn't a footballing man whilst presenting the argument that he is identifying and trying to sign non league strikers.

It was nothing more than a rumor most likely, probably an example of his agent dog-whistling. It was also in the news Man City wanted him, lol. Remember when that striker Meite who had never played for us was being linked to all sorts of clubs? It sounds very similar.

Had we wanted him, and he hasn't signed for anyone else, I imagine we would have.

Mon May 30, 2022 4:36 pm

You guys are so funny...

You make
An observation from last year about a manager who is not here and a player we did not sign? why post the most totally irrelevant observation if didn't expect to get the sort of reaction you've got? Are You after infamy or just didnt realise what you posted was silly and pointless so why post it... but at least you got the reaction you wanted. :thumbup:

Mon May 30, 2022 5:47 pm

You guys are so funny...

Mate you're just moaning for the sake of moaning, can't you see that?

When almost every post you make has a negative spin it gets tiring. I just don't see the point in bringing up a RUMOUR from the past and using it to have a jibe at the club. It's totally pointless.

Mon May 30, 2022 7:25 pm

nubbsy wrote:

You guys are so funny...

When almost every post you make has a negative spin it gets tiring. I just don't see the point in bringing up a RUMOUR from the past and using it to have a jibe at the club. It's totally pointless.

He's been doing it for years under different guises. Rebranded Roathie

Tue May 31, 2022 3:15 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

You guys are so funny...

He’s certainly not roathie but he certainly enjoys trolling this forum.
He left but couldn’t stay away for long.

Tue May 31, 2022 6:19 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

You guys are so funny...

He’s certainly not roathie but he certainly enjoys trolling this forum.
He left but couldn’t stay away for long.

Definitely not roathy but as very similar traits like not answering points put to him about what hes posted ....instead he deflects the question like in This thread now that's a typical roathy trait.. :mrgreen: