Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ Aaron Ramsey will be available as Free ‘

Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:47 pm

New Day Rising wrote:Are they both fit enough to deliver???

Hard to say as given such little playing time.. that in itself brings injuries through lack of game time.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Thought about this
as we saw Bale and Rambo next to each other while watching the game against Poland on tv.
wonder what they were talking about? Colwill should know as he was next to Bale.
Maybe both could come home...Rambo started at cardiff and could well return to cardiff.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Jock wrote:
castleblue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Why aren't Rangers interested? I thought he done well up there? Although just from what I heard, I don't pay any attention to the Scottish Pub League

Had an option to buy at £5m but didn't have the money.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

So the team from the Scottish pub league gets to the Europa League Final but doesn’t have £5m to spend on Ramsey :lol: :lol:
Fantastic player when fit but he seldom is. Don’t want him at Rangers or City, he wouldn’t be bangs for Buck.

Got to laugh at people saying that the Scottish Premiership is a Pub League! What’s the Welsh Premiership then,Parks League?
Celtic and Rangers would be Challenging the top 6 if they were in the English Premier League and the next 4, Aberdeen,Hearts,Hibs,Dundee etc at least in the Championship? It a good job for us that Scottish clubs are not allowed in the English Leagues or we’d be looking at Division 1!

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:36 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Honest question, if he’s still a top 6 player why would he go to Rangers? And why would he go there and not come to us?

I think Rangers is a non starter, too far from his home, family and businesses.

The converse is Cardiff City makes total sense. Money is not an issue for Bale, but fitness, training regime, family and business commitments dictates are an issue for him.

Whilst it may be a pipe dream on my part, it makes total sense for Gareth to finish his very illustrious career at CCFC for the reasons stated above. :bluebird:

These two are made for life, even more so now they have got Wales to a World Cup as well. Money doesn't really come into it, although if they want a sweetner why not a big, big promotion bonus? :thumbright:

I think Bale is more likely but as is being said Rambo could very well follow... But you never know it may just turn out the other way around :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:35 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Thought about this
as we saw Bale and Rambo next to each other while watching the game against Poland on tv.
wonder what they were talking about? Colwill should know as he was next to Bale.
Maybe both could come home...Rambo started at cardiff and could well return to cardiff.

May be they could take a leaf out of what Bellers done and - BOTH COME BACK HOME ;) :bluebird:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:59 pm

Can the bluebirds bag 2 welshmen? Can they bring Rambo home alongside Bale? Just imagine the season we would have with both in our team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 pm

Absolutely no way he is in the championship next season.....

I can see Bale, where do you go from the biggest club in the world & won everything, your hometown team to be a hero.....

Aaron is a different story, can still make 30 game 90 min impact in the prem for a team like Newcastle

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:34 pm

Ramsey is still good enough for the Premier League, fitness depending obviously.

That assist tonight was outrageous.