BBC Wales news

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BBC Wales news

Postby castleblue » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:53 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:So we had the shocking news that the Wales NHS will take seven years to reach pre-pandemic levels and not one Wales Government minister but especially the Health or first minister to be seen........

The softest of soft reporting.....oh wait, lets see if Wrexham has won the city of culture

Can you imagine the national news letting Boris get away with a charity worker taking the 5 min "grilling"...

Wales is a little village where you need to be in the "in crowd"

They're idea to help those to get through the difficulties while waiting is to join self help groups ..... but knowing drakeford he and his stooges will somehow manipulate the stats to fit in their agenda of 2026 getting back to pre covid figures.... what you wont see or hear about is the many people who die from not being diagnosed or didn't get their treatment in time... can throw as much money that they boast of and wont make that much difference because theres not the staff or equipment to reduce waiting times at rate they need it to be to get back pre covid times... nhs is a total mess and was before covid :roll:
And cannot blame boris for the mess can they? :D

Good old Boris, let in 1 million migrants last year alone.

Would you include students as migrants?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:40 pm

castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:So we had the shocking news that the Wales NHS will take seven years to reach pre-pandemic levels and not one Wales Government minister but especially the Health or first minister to be seen........

The softest of soft reporting.....oh wait, lets see if Wrexham has won the city of culture

Can you imagine the national news letting Boris get away with a charity worker taking the 5 min "grilling"...

They're idea to help those to get through the difficulties while waiting is to join self help groups ..... but knowing drakeford he and his stooges will somehow manipulate the stats to fit in their agenda of 2026 getting back to pre covid figures.... what you wont see or hear about is the many people who die from not being diagnosed or didn't get their treatment in time... can throw as much money that they boast of and wont make that much difference because theres not the staff or equipment to reduce waiting times at rate they need it to be to get back pre covid times... nhs is a total mess and was before covid :roll:

The article says the Number of visas handed to workers, students, relatives and other foreign nationals rose by 35pc. A lot of foreign students stay here,British universities are a breeding ground for critical race theory. Students are generally taught by Marxist professors to hate white people, see them as evil colonists etc. But you only have to look around online or any major city in Western Europe to see that the majority of migrants flooding in are not students.
ElyBoy1984

Postby castleblue » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:31 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The article says the Number of visas handed to workers, students, relatives and other foreign nationals rose by 35pc. A lot of foreign students stay here,British universities are a breeding ground for critical race theory. Students are generally taught by Marxist professors to hate white people, see them as evil colonists etc. But you only have to look around online or any major city in Western Europe to see that the majority of migrants flooding in are not students.

But 33% of the visas issued were to students and 21 % to highly skilled workers, such as medical professionals etc, and their families, 7% were for British Nationals Overseas (Hong Kong) and 31% were visitor only visas. Last year saw a one off increase to allow Afgans who supported the UK military during the Afghanistan occupation.

Within these figures you need to bear in mind that the pandemic caused a big reduction in applications during 2020 so there is an element of catch up so it's not accurate to claim Boris Johnson has opened UK borders to any and all.

As for marxist professors who hate white people teaching students I think most reasonable people would think you need to get a grip.

castleblue

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:15 pm

castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

But 33% of the visas issued were to students and 21 % to highly skilled workers, such as medical professionals etc, and their families, 7% were for British Nationals Overseas (Hong Kong) and 31% were visitor only visas. Last year saw a one off increase to allow Afgans who supported the UK military during the Afghanistan occupation.

Within these figures you need to bear in mind that the pandemic caused a big reduction in applications during 2020 so there is an element of catch up so it's not accurate to claim Boris Johnson has opened UK borders to any and all.

As for marxist professors who hate white people teaching students I think most reasonable people would think you need to get a grip.

Can you link me to the source of your figures. Not saying i dispute them. Just fancy a nose.

As for visas, they only make up a fraction of the 1 million figure, the many hundreds of thousands are economic migrants, asylum seekers etc. Not sure why you failed to mention them? Boris campaigned on a ticket of controlling our borders after brexit, he specifically said that he would because he knew that "most reasonable people" are fed up with mass immigration, Brexit was in large part an expression of this sentiment. I'm not sure why you think it's ok for so many foriegn nationals to come here, instead of training our own.

Just for perspective native Brits are set to become a minority in their own society by 2066 as predicted by Oxford University Professor David Coleman, nobody voted for this and good ole Boris is speeding up the process. He's taking the British public for fools.

As for electing yourself as spokesperson for "most reasonable people" can you tell me what you know about Critical Race Theory that's promoted in education and when you last attended a University in America or Britain? I don't think you know how grave the current situation is
ElyBoy1984

Postby castleblue » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:55 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Can you link me to the source of your figures. Not saying i dispute them. Just fancy a nose.

As for visas, they only make up a fraction of the 1 million figure, the many hundreds of thousands are economic migrants, asylum seekers etc. Not sure why you failed to mention them? Boris campaigned on a ticket of controlling our borders after brexit, he specifically said that he would because he knew that "most reasonable people" are fed up with mass immigration, Brexit was in large part an expression of this sentiment. I'm not sure why you think it's ok for so many foriegn nationals to come here, instead of training our own.

Just for perspective native Brits are set to become a minority in their own society by 2066 as predicted by Oxford University Professor David Coleman, nobody voted for this and good ole Boris is speeding up the process. He's taking the British public for fools.

As for electing yourself as spokesperson for "most reasonable people" can you tell me what you know about Critical Race Theory that's promoted in education and when you last attended a University in America or Britain? I don't think you know how grave the current situation is

Data is from the ONS fella and only takes a few minutes to get the detail.

With just 2 exceptions anyone born in the UK is automatically a UK citizen, the exception being the child of a diplomat working for a foreign country or the child of an enemy in occupation as in the case of the channel islands during WW2. It doesn't matter about the colour of someone's skin if your born in the UK you are British. In my opinion only someone with deep seated issues of prejudice would disagree, are you one of them fella?

As I said before you need to get a grip and if you can't go see a doctor and get yourself medicated.

castleblue

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:42 pm

castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
castleblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Data is from the ONS fella and only takes a few minutes to get the detail.

With just 2 exceptions anyone born in the UK is automatically a UK citizen, the exception being the child of a diplomat working for a foreign country or the child of an enemy in occupation as in the case of the channel islands during WW2. It doesn't matter about the colour of someone's skin if your born in the UK you are British. In my opinion only someone with deep seated issues of prejudice would disagree, are you one of them fella?

As I said before you need to get a grip and if you can't go see a doctor and get yourself medicated.

There are tons of sub sections on the ONS, provide a link to what you actually read, you highlighted highly skilled workers in the statistics yet ommited low skilled economic migrants etc. Why did you do that?

I'm assuming you have no recent knowledge of a university or what's taught, you've never heard of CRT and how it spawned BLM, whose suppoters are responsible for producing flyers that say "kill a white" and " white silence is violence"

I entered discussion with you in good faith, all you've done is use platitudes like "get a grip" "seek medication". An attempt at gas lighting because you probably have no real grasp of the topic. Maybe you're on a wind up lol

As for races being all the same with the same passport, a  comment based  on liberal brainwashing and utopian wishful thinking.
The bulk of science dating back 100 years clearly shows stark differences in IQ and Impulse control. Etc The consensus view is that IQ is 80% genetic. It shouldn't take a scientist to explain that, anyone capable of critical thinking, a knowledge of British  ghettos and common sense should have an idea. As the saying goes, import the 3rd world en masse, become the 3rd world.
I'm not against small amounts of immigration but mass immigration is madness and self destructive for the host. As we are seeing in Sweden, where the leftist government stopped recording  rape statistics by race, as the rapists were overwhelmingly immigrants with Swedish passports.
    As for anyone with a British passport being British, if you think Islam is a British value or that Muslims will put British values above their own religion and culture. You're decieving yourself, as the demographics change, what it means to be British will change, society will change, attitudes towards women will change to reflect this.

If Britain became 100%  Asian muslim, in your view would it still be Britain? They hold a British passport after all they hold a passport

Are the "industrial scale" Pakistani grooming gangs, who target exclusively white children as British as you and me?

I fear you're a lost cause castleblue, but anyone else reading this, here's an example of what Jewish American, Harvard professor is preaching, a little insight into what's going on in academia and where Critical Race Theory leads...
ElyBoy1984

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:05 pm

Jewish American Harvard Professor Noel Ignatiev. Critical Race Theory

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue in U.S. society, whether domestic or foreign"
ElyBoy1984

Postby rontom » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Did he? Better put the the link to such a claim because ladt time I looked we fo let in migrants for many reasons like Afghanistan Ukraine ect .. :thumbup: if the namby bandies had their way we will send the ferries over to france to bring them in giving then tea biccies and beginners guide to getting a house and as much benefits they want while they sit in comfort instead of being on rubber rafts illegally coming in....

All political parties are selling us out. Including good old Boris

More than one million foreign nationals allowed to live in UK in a year
Number of visas handed to workers, students, relatives and other foreign nationals rose by 35pc, amid claims of broken Brexit promises

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... -breaking/

Shame cant read the article unless I pay them money! Probably a labour rag doing what they do best .. but what's your point? A million people came into country after lockdown how many came during lockdown 10? One would expect the numbers to be high after lockdown only need to see how many people going on hols compared to last year to see the parallels... try dividing the figures over 2 yrs and its 500k (lockdown 2020) anyway " claims" mean an unsubstantiated view by person making it. I could claim your stammer? :laughing6:

More than a million foreign nationals were let in to live in the UK last year for the first time in recorded history, as the Government was accused of breaking its Brexit promises.

Home Office data showed that the number of visas handed to workers, students, family relatives and other foreign nationals rose by 35 per cent to 994,951 in the year to March, up from a pre-pandemic high of 739,936.

A further 15,451 people were granted asylum as the number applying for refuge in the UK rose by nearly 45 per cent to 65,008 – fuelled by record numbers of migrants crossing the Channel on small boats and Afghans fleeing the Taliban.

The data also showed that three-quarters of initial asylum applications are being granted, the highest rate for 30 years, despite the Government’s claims to be cracking down on illegal arrivals and bogus claims.

The total one million-plus figure is the highest since 2005, when modern records began, and could be the largest number since the Second World War, although data is difficult to compare because of the different ways in which it has been collected and compiled.

Red Wall MPs have written to Priti Patel, the Home Secretary, saying the prospect of net immigration - the number arriving minus those emigrating - being higher than at any time in recent history “undeniably undermines” Brexit promises.

Sir John Hayes, chair of the Common Sense Group of MPs, said the number of visas granted was equivalent to one for every one of the 60 people in the UK: “People assumed the Government would get a grip of this when they voted to take back control of our borders.

“You cannot allow the population from immigration to increase at the pace it is because of the pressure it places on all aspects of British society.”

In the referendum campaign and since, Boris Johnson has promised that Brexit would allow Britain to “take back control of its borders” by ending freedom of movement with the EU.

However, he rejected his predecessor Theresa May’s targets designed to keep net migration below 100,000 a year and instead adopted a significantly more liberalised approach to post-Brexit immigration.

Tough on 'illegal' migration

While tough on “illegal” migration - as illustrated by plans to send Channel migrants on a one-way ticket to Rwanda - he has relaxed rules for foreign skilled migrants and students with sponsored jobs or university places in the UK.

The number of student visas has risen by 14 per cent to 471,802 from 413,350 from predominantly non-EU destinations after the Government relaxed the rules allowing them to work in the UK for up to two years after graduation.

The number of work visas have increased by 50 per cent to 277,069 from 184,608, again fuelled by non-EU migrants seeking employment in the UK.

The implementation of a points-based immigration system has opened up half of all jobs in the UK to foreign workers, by lowering salary and skill thresholds for migrants. Previously, employers also had to prove a British worker could not be recruited to fill a vacancy before looking abroad.

this is what the article says
rontom

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:59 pm

rontom wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Did he? Better put the the link to such a claim because ladt time I looked we fo let in migrants for many reasons like Afghanistan Ukraine ect .. :thumbup: if the namby bandies had their way we will send the ferries over to france to bring them in giving then tea biccies and beginners guide to getting a house and as much benefits they want while they sit in comfort instead of being on rubber rafts illegally coming in....

All political parties are selling us out. Including good old Boris

More than one million foreign nationals allowed to live in UK in a year
Number of visas handed to workers, students, relatives and other foreign nationals rose by 35pc, amid claims of broken Brexit promises

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/0 ... -breaking/

Shame cant read the article unless I pay them money! Probably a labour rag doing what they do best .. but what's your point? A million people came into country after lockdown how many came during lockdown 10? One would expect the numbers to be high after lockdown only need to see how many people going on hols compared to last year to see the parallels... try dividing the figures over 2 yrs and its 500k (lockdown 2020) anyway " claims" mean an unsubstantiated view by person making it. I could claim your stammer? :laughing6:

More than a million foreign nationals were let in to live in the UK last year for the first time in recorded history, as the Government was accused of breaking its Brexit promises.

Home Office data showed that the number of visas handed to workers, students, family relatives and other foreign nationals rose by 35 per cent to 994,951 in the year to March, up from a pre-pandemic high of 739,936.

A further 15,451 people were granted asylum as the number applying for refuge in the UK rose by nearly 45 per cent to 65,008 – fuelled by record numbers of migrants crossing the Channel on small boats and Afghans fleeing the Taliban.

The data also showed that three-quarters of initial asylum applications are being granted, the highest rate for 30 years, despite the Government’s claims to be cracking down on illegal arrivals and bogus claims.

The total one million-plus figure is the highest since 2005, when modern records began, and could be the largest number since the Second World War, although data is difficult to compare because of the different ways in which it has been collected and compiled.

Red Wall MPs have written to Priti Patel, the Home Secretary, saying the prospect of net immigration - the number arriving minus those emigrating - being higher than at any time in recent history “undeniably undermines” Brexit promises.

Sir John Hayes, chair of the Common Sense Group of MPs, said the number of visas granted was equivalent to one for every one of the 60 people in the UK: “People assumed the Government would get a grip of this when they voted to take back control of our borders.

“You cannot allow the population from immigration to increase at the pace it is because of the pressure it places on all aspects of British society.”

In the referendum campaign and since, Boris Johnson has promised that Brexit would allow Britain to “take back control of its borders” by ending freedom of movement with the EU.

However, he rejected his predecessor Theresa May’s targets designed to keep net migration below 100,000 a year and instead adopted a significantly more liberalised approach to post-Brexit immigration.

Tough on 'illegal' migration

While tough on “illegal” migration - as illustrated by plans to send Channel migrants on a one-way ticket to Rwanda - he has relaxed rules for foreign skilled migrants and students with sponsored jobs or university places in the UK.

The number of student visas has risen by 14 per cent to 471,802 from 413,350 from predominantly non-EU destinations after the Government relaxed the rules allowing them to work in the UK for up to two years after graduation.

The number of work visas have increased by 50 per cent to 277,069 from 184,608, again fuelled by non-EU migrants seeking employment in the UK.

The implementation of a points-based immigration system has opened up half of all jobs in the UK to foreign workers, by lowering salary and skill thresholds for migrants. Previously, employers also had to prove a British worker could not be recruited to fill a vacancy before looking abroad.

this is what the article says

Ahhh thanks for rattling off various figures none wiser but I presume it means there are 255k more migrants than before covid ? But you'd expect some increase anyway not being part of any particular political persuasion I have no doubts that starmmer would do not better than boris in fact given labour's habit of getting into bed with undesirables wouldn't surprise me if come to arrangements with all the migrant charities to let migration get out control bit like Merkel did in Germany.... we need to say no more until we get some order into migration otherwise uk be overrun ..... while migrants get all the attention because they have far more charities lawyers on their side compared to uk citizens who will be forgotten plus no money in it for natives but loads for said charity and lawyers. Sad times indeed
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat