Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF SCOTLAND WIN

Tue May 31, 2022 10:43 pm

If Scotland win on Wednesday, look out the Tartan army will be on the march, it could be very messy in Cardiff with everything else going on in town on Sunday, the old bill will be clocking up a lot of overtime.

RED WALL TO PREVAIL :occasion5:

Re: IF SCOTLAND WIN

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:17 am

Send them homeward to think again.
Cymru am byth

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:29 am

I remember the last two disappointments like they were yesterday, the referree's handed them victory on a plate, it's making me edgy!!!

Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:30 pm

Bluebina wrote:I remember the last two disappointments like they were yesterday, the referree's handed them victory on a plate, it's making me edgy!!!

me too, bloody Joe Jordan ffs - makes me shudder when I think of watching that match.

Rather play Ukraine. Even though they are a very good side and the sympathy support.

But I am confident as long as we play relaxed flowing football as if it was not the end of world to everybody, players, fans, etc.

Like "Mike England", sitting back and playing out a 1-1 draw with Denmark in euros and get caught with a late goal to put us out.

Oh yes plenty of heartbreak for all of us over the years. :old:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:01 pm

powysblue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:I remember the last two disappointments like they were yesterday, the referree's handed them victory on a plate, it's making me edgy!!!

me too, bloody Joe Jordan ffs - makes me shudder when I think of watching that match.

Rather play Ukraine. Even though they are a very good side and the sympathy support.

But I am confident as long as we play relaxed flowing football as if it was not the end of world to everybody, players, fans, etc.

Like "Mike England", sitting back and playing out a 1-1 draw with Denmark in euros and get caught with a late goal to put us out.

At least losing to Ukraine is more palatable than losing to scots that's for sure. Be nice to see us get to world cup after blowing it so many times of which been to them all! So not looking forward to being at ccs Sunday but I'll be there. :occasion5:

Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:36 am

pembroke allan wrote:
powysblue wrote:

P.S Can i change the headline :D

At least losing to Ukraine is more palatable than losing to scots that's for sure. Be nice to see us get to world cup after blowing it so many times of which been to them all! So not looking forward to being at ccs Sunday but I'll be there. :occasion5:

Lets Face it, Scotland were a crock of Shit last night and were lucky to escape with just 3-1, if was in the Tartan army I would be well pissed off with that performance, they totally lost the plot, they played the occasion not the match, I think we will be able to learn lessons from that game and and stop the Man City lad pulling all the strings. That game was Ukraine's cup final, I dont think they can do that again on Sunday, plus the fact that our starting 11 are all fresh, Wales have got far too much up top. :occasion5:

Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:37 pm

We are better than Ukraine

We have massive home advantage

We will win

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:45 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:We are better than Ukraine

We have massive home advantage

We will win

My feelings exactly.

I was trying to pick an XI on the BBC website. Its tough. We have a proper squad these days.

If we lose, its because we deserve to on the night (we won't) and I'd rather lose to Ukraine than Scotland.