Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

21/22 Players Wages

Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:56 am

BACUNA £27.500 a week still 1 year left to pay for a useless no help to club player. RALLS £24.423 a week so what has he been offered? Can't find Murphy seems to have vanished from wages list. VASSEll £9423 a week what a waste of 3 years money.

Re: 21/22 Players Wages

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:03 am

Bacuna is out of contract

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:06 am

Can't believe what some of the younger players are on. RALLS was on up to 4 times more than some of the first team players. CARDIFF CITY must be the most tight fisted club in the league. Covid did not only effect this club but seems to be using it as an excuse to cut wages. LOVE to see Gareth Bale step in and buy the club he's got the money, he loves the club. Can only dream I surpose.

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:09 am

Well wages list shows his contract is up on the 30th June 2023 so something not showing correctly

Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:33 pm

MikeP wrote:Can't believe what some of the younger players are on. RALLS was on up to 4 times more than some of the first team players. CARDIFF CITY must be the most tight fisted club in the league. Covid did not only effect this club but seems to be using it as an excuse to cut wages. LOVE to see Gareth Bale step in and buy the club he's got the money, he loves the club. Can only dream I surpose.

A few unusual (to me) statements there.....

Tight fisted? Have you seen the wages we were paying last season?

COVID affected all clubs, no crowd money.

Gareth Bale has nowhere near the money to buy a football club and fund it to the Premier League. I'll give you that he could head a consortium.

Not sure I'd say he "Loves" the club, well not until I see him give up another lucrative contract to play for us.