Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' ANDY DIBBLE - MESSAGE TO FANS '

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:50 pm

From FB just now:

"Well tonight I want to say thank you tonight to the fantastic supporters of Cardiff City football club. My family and close friends too.

The club I supported and played for as an 11 year old then made my debut at 17 years of age .
To come back as a coach and be promoted to the premier league was amazing just like my promotion as a player.

I for sure wanted to finish my career at the club I love x

Forever a BLUEBIRD X
DIBS X"

Good luck Dibs, fantastic coach and true Bluebird :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: ' ANDY DIBBLE - MESSAGE TO FANS '

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:04 pm

Good Luck Dibs :thumbup:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:23 pm

Does anybody remember Andy's save against Newport. I think it was boxing day and I was in the Canton and as soon as the guy hit it I thought it was in, it was a 20-25 yard effort. Dibs somehow managed to tip it over the bar.

Quality keeper and a great guy, good luck Andy in your future role :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:47 pm

Some one commented on his post that they hope he finishes his career with Cardiff, as football's a funny old game. His reply was 'watch this space!'.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:55 am

Saw him play at Villa in the fa youth cup semi final , 81 ,quite a big crowd at villa, nearly everyone was asking who is he.
Single handed kept city in the game for the return leg.