Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm a bit worried about Cardiff"

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:18 am

I'm a bit worried about Cardiff"

We've had an early look at how each Championship side will do next season!

I’m not sure what to make of Cardiff at the moment the four brought in , no championship experience at all and the players left still a long way of from being ready

I am a bit worried about the player turnover and how many experienced players have gone, if experienced Championship players are not brought in then I can only see us struggling, just a very early view

Re: I'm a bit worried about Cardiff"

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:42 am

Relax it is all in hand, early days, you have been spoilt by city getting 4 players in real quick :thumbup:

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:51 am

Ninian27 wrote:I'm a bit worried about Cardiff"

I’m not sure what to make of Cardiff at the moment the four brought in , no championship experience at all and the players left still a long way of from being ready

I am a bit worried about the player turnover and how many experienced players have gone, if experienced Championship players are not brought in then I can only see us struggling, just a very early view

Out of all the players gone or going, I can honestly say imo we’d only miss possibly one or two of them and I’m sure they’ll be suitably replaced soon.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:11 am

We...??? :?

You talk the Royal 'we' and then state the singular 'I'

Sort of makes sense, though, seeing as you have more than one identity on here, which can be confusing at times... ;)

Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:35 pm

Sven wrote:

We...??? :?

You talk the Royal 'we' and then state the singular 'I'

Sort of makes sense, though, seeing as you have more than one identity on here, which can be confusing at times... ;)

I thought that too ,awefully similar writing style and agenda hmmmmmm

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:30 pm

This is taken from the second tier podcast on Twitter? Almost word for word

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:38 pm

BluebirdRyan18 wrote:

Thanks for that info... :thumbup:

Sadly, it's not the first time Ninian27 has 'lifted' info like it's his own... :roll: :oops:

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:53 pm

Sven wrote:
BluebirdRyan18 wrote:

Thanks for that info... :thumbup:

Sadly, it's not the first time Ninian27 has 'lifted' info like it's his own... :roll: :oops:

No different to anyone else sharing articles found elsewhere. Suppose he should've named the source. But it was a good source of discussion for few until spoilt by the usual accusations by forum golden bollocks.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:55 pm

Igovernor wrote:Relax it is all in hand, early days, you have been spoilt by city getting 4 players in real quick :thumbup:

Back to subject...

I'm with this. Wait out. I'll draw conclusions when the window closes. But for now, yes, bang on, we need experience.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:51 am

https://twitter.com/secondtierpod/statu ... scxXb0bYLg

For anyone wishing to hear the real thing