Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where does this leave Cody Drameh???

Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:56 am

Full agreement set to be reached between Leeds and RB Salzburg for Rasmus Kristensen. Danish right-back's expected to join Leeds in the coming days, once final details will be resolved.

Kristensen will be able to undergo medical tests after international duty.

Re: Where does this leave Cody Drameh???

Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:Full agreement set to be reached between Leeds and RB Salzburg for Rasmus Kristensen. Danish right-back's expected to join Leeds in the coming days, once final details will be resolved.

Kristensen will be able to undergo medical tests after international duty.

My Leeds supporting relative (born in Yorkshire) reckons the club are still miffed that Cody Drameh left on loan in January

Shooting themselves in the foot, if that's the case; Cody Drameh has the right attitude in wanting to play football and the skill to take him a long way in the game

Although unlikely, bringing him back here would be a coup of some distinction

Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:25 pm

I've been monitoring this (as I'm sure we all have) and this is good news. I just wonder if Leeds don't see Drameh as ready to play regular PL football and they want experience? Ayling and Dallas will definitely be making a return a some point so a lot of competition for that position. This may make a loan move back to us more probable as he has enjoyed his time here. Here's hoping.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:16 pm

Cardiff hopefully