Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales WC package

Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Take look at ocky white travel they're offering package for 3 wales games going to Dubai for 11 nights B&B flight transfer to dohah for each game but find own way to match £4750 pp other packages available 1 or 2 wales games

Re: Wales WC package

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:01 am

Emailed them straight after seeing your post. No reply so far. Haven’t been able to call due to work commitments.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:35 am

Simplesimon wrote:Emailed them straight after seeing your post. No reply so far. Haven’t been able to call due to work commitments.

They are very busy and only small but very good company here in haverfordwest.. yesterday was still some availability so suggest you make time to ring otherwise be gone..its £2500 deposit pp if that helps :thumbup:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:58 am

Lots of travel agents offering the same deal including I believe Hayes in Cardiff

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:07 am

book it yourself.

just booked the first 3 games staying in dubai shuttle flights oon match day for approx 2500

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:13 am

spikey wrote:book it yourself.

just booked the first 3 games staying in dubai shuttle flights oon match day for approx 2500

Inc tickets I presume? Suppose prices depends on quality of hotel as well
:thumbup:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:13 am

no hoping to get them of faw

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:16 am

spikey wrote:no hoping to get them of faw

Good luck one I pointed out inc tickets travel experts say dont book until tickets sorted otherwise be left in Dubai watching games

Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:44 pm

We got return flights to Bahrain. Staying in a 4* hotel with pool. Breakfast included for 7 nights. Hiring a Car to get us to Qatar on match days 10hr round trip. Same as travelling to the northeast on a Saturday watching the city. Flights were £360 rtn with Lufthansa and Hotel works out £200 each for the 7 nights.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:51 pm

I would refrain from booking anything until you have tickets. Apparently, Qatar won't let you into the country with a World Cup identity card, which you get or need with your tickets.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:57 pm

City1983 wrote:We got return flights to Bahrain. Staying in a 4* hotel with pool. Breakfast included for 7 nights. Hiring a Car to get us to Qatar on match days 10hr round trip. Same as travelling to the northeast on a Saturday watching the city. Flights were £360 rtn with Lufthansa and Hotel works out £200 each for the 7 nights.

Hope not going through Saudi Arabia not being advised and u got tickets or not going anywhere. :roll:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:27 pm

£4750 is ridiculous,
12 nights flights and tickets will cosgtyou £2300
flights from Birmingham £900
2 bed cabin accommodation £1000 (2000 for 2 people)
tickets will be no more than £250 if you get category 3

just the living costs are spenny

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:54 pm

:lol:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:£4750 is ridiculous,
12 nights flights and tickets will cosgtyou £2300
flights from Birmingham £900
2 bed cabin accommodation £1000 (2000 for 2 people)
tickets will be no more than £250 if you get category 3

just the living costs are spenny

So theres 2500 tickets available each game through faw..... good luck in getting one! Only practical alternative is package trip inc of tickets that you pay premium for... it's a once in lifetime event is 5k not worth it if garauntee to get to see 3 games ? Are people being over optimistic in getting tickets on open market ? a market that is basically closed to everyone not eligible to have ticket .... so its £5k garaunteed or £2500+ tickets without garauntee of seeing game and being in Dubai or elsewhere
watching on tv :old:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:58 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:I would refrain from booking anything until you have tickets. Apparently, Qatar won't let you into the country with a World Cup identity card, which you get or need with your tickets.

Don’t forget you will need visa’s to enter Saudi from Bahrain and Qatar and you will need extra insurance to drive in Saudi which is rarely granted to foreigners with hire cars

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Abergavenny wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:I would refrain from booking anything until you have tickets. Apparently, Qatar won't let you into the country with a World Cup identity card, which you get or need with your tickets.

Don’t forget you will need visa’s to enter Saudi from Bahrain and Qatar and you will need extra insurance to drive in Saudi which is rarely granted to foreigners with hire cars

Also remember zero alcohol in system when driving If history is anything to go by Saudi police are great at targeting foreigners and like a back hander My dad worked there for a number of years and company reimbursed him for all the bribes he had to pay to police when being stopped all the time just going about his normal day job That was the 80s

Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:56 pm

Abergavenny wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:

Also remember zero alcohol in system when driving If history is anything to go by Saudi police are great at targeting foreigners and like a back hander My dad worked there for a number of years and company reimbursed him for all the bribes he had to pay to police when being stopped all the time just going about his normal day job That was the 80s

Its strongly recommended that you do not go through Saudi Arabia to get to Qatar as they are not best of friends (understatement) and you'll certainly encounter problems trying to do it.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:58 pm

I see the jacks have found a cheap way to get out there.

20220609_215220.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:54 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I see the jacks have found a cheap way to get out there.

20220609_215220.jpg

:laughing6: And if there is a few of them following each other isn't that called a caravan!? :D :bluebird:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:57 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

20220609_215220.jpg

:laughing6: And if there is a few of them following each other isn't that called a caravan!? :D :bluebird:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :occasion5:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:49 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

20220609_215220.jpg

Brilliant! It all makes sense now Jim. :laughing6:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:26 am

20220609_215220.jpg

Lol