Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got told today our season ticket sales have sold

Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:15 pm

My mate goes out with the one of the ticket staff and she said they were all well happy today as City have hit the the 5,000 mark in ticket sales, I thought the same as it’s only June , then saw Wrexham with higher prices have sold 6,000 , that made me think how the hell can Wrexham in the lower leagues sell more than us?

Re: Got told today our season ticket sales have sold

Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Ninian27 wrote:My mate goes out with the one of the ticket staff and she said they were all well happy today as City have hit the the 5,000 mark in ticket sales, I thought the same as it’s only June , then saw Wrexham with higher prices have sold 6,000 , that made me think how the hell can Wrexham in the lower leagues sell more than us?

They got the X factor in owners and fans believe in them. :thumbup:
Can draw comparison with SH being here at the beginning but it didn't last. Will it at Wrexham? :old:

Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Just seen this on Twitter:

New owners, yes but fair play this is Non league football where Wrexham will be playing clubs like Dagenham, Woking etc. so to be fair the fans are actually paying to watch Wrexham not the opposition.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:47 pm

Would love a season ticket but cannot afford the fuel to get there over £60 now and counting.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:59 pm

Ninian27 wrote:My mate goes out with the one of the ticket staff and she said they were all well happy today as City have hit the the 5,000 mark in ticket sales, I thought the same as it’s only June , then saw Wrexham with higher prices have sold 6,000 , that made me think how the hell can Wrexham in the lower leagues sell more than us?

Only 5,000 sold or is that on top of renewals?