Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ Cardiff City make 5th New signing offical ‘

Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:22 pm

Welcome :bluescarf: Good Luck to the Lad .

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:42 am

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:Tomlin, Pack and Flint weren’t bad all the time, far from it.

Forget the other two, Tomlin is one of our biggest, costliest mistakes of all time.

Cost our Club £millions upon £millions and beyond awful attitude.

Quality player mind Annis. I know you dislike him but when he played he made things happen. He was the only one that made things happen. Shame about his attitude as he could easily be playing in the prem if he had his head switched on and kept fit.

Never said I disliked him, worried about his injury and that Bristol never took up the option and Worzels fans more than happy he is gone.
Plus we have signed him for 3 yrs.

Did not Isaac Vassell and Lee Tomlin have Medicals and just look at them two, 3 yrs , Hmmmmmmm?

Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:58 am

The last 5 seasons , in the championship . He as averaged 30 games a season . Which isn't too bad. For a so called injury prone player !!

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:24 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Not rated at all by Bristol fans, worrying if this is one of SM’s main targets

2 of my Bristol fans rate him but injuries last season is a worry ,they say he's a good player.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:44 am

nojac wrote:The last 5 seasons , in the championship . He as averaged 30 games a season . Which isn't too bad. For a so called injury prone player !!

Obviously it is classed as injury prone by fans now! :roll:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:31 am

Ever thought that 1 player not looked upon by some fans at the club he’s at as being no good or whatever, could work out at another club so basically I don’t listen to the worzels laughing at us, it’s probably because they are gutted we signed him.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:
OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:Tomlin, Pack and Flint weren’t bad all the time, far from it.

Forget the other two, Tomlin is one of our biggest, costliest mistakes of all time.

Cost our Club £millions upon £millions and beyond awful attitude.

Quality player mind Annis. I know you dislike him but when he played he made things happen. He was the only one that made things happen. Shame about his attitude as he could easily be playing in the prem if he had his head switched on and kept fit.

Never said I disliked him, worried about his injury and that Bristol never took up the option and Worzels fans more than happy he is gone.
Plus we have signed him for 3 yrs.

Did not Isaac Vassell and Lee Tomlin have Medicals and just look at them two, 3 yrs , Hmmmmmmm?

I was talking about Tomlin not O’Dowda. :lol: I don’t rate the signing of O’Dowda either.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:54 am

pembroke allan wrote:
nojac wrote:The last 5 seasons , in the championship . He as averaged 30 games a season . Which isn't too bad. For a so called injury prone player !!

Obviously it is classed as injury prone by fans now! :roll:

Mate , he played for the Worzels for six seasons averaging 26 games a season, the last two years he went down hill, the average Worzel well pleased he has gone and even more to us.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:01 pm

Doesn't seem that bad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:Doesn't seem that bad

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic ... -official/

Wez:

Their is the stats:

Oxford United 3 years in the lower leagues.
Bristol City 6 years.

The first three years at Bristol City he shone, the last three years he has gone down hill rapidly.
Injuries and not performing.
Worzels could if kept him for another season, they could not wait to release him Club & fans:

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic ... -official/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:22 pm

Cardiff fans: