Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool duo released

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:02 pm

Sheyi Ojo and Ben Woodburn among 7 players released, would be happy with either added to our squad.

Re: Liverpool duo released

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:02 pm

Woodburn gone backwards ,ojo I liked could cross a ball decent enough

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:16 pm

Would take Ojo if his wage demands were suitable

Had a decent spell here 2 seasons ago would be a good signing on a free

Woodburn started at Liverpool and Wales well but has since been playing at Oxford recently? Haven't heard anything from his spell tbh so can't have been doing fantastic in League 1

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:24 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Would take Ojo if his wage demands were suitable

Woodburn started at Liverpool and Wales well but has since been playing at Oxford recently? Haven't heard anything from his spell tbh so can't have been doing fantastic in League 1

Think he was with hearts up in Scotland last season

Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:39 pm

caerblue wrote:
Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Would take Ojo if his wage demands were suitable

Think he was with hearts up in Scotland last season

Deffo take Ojo :bluescarf:

Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:22 pm

I'd take them both. Woodburn with his confidence back would be a great signing. And he would be cheap enough to not worry too much.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:20 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:I'd take them both. Woodburn with his confidence back would be a great signing. And he would be cheap enough to not worry too much.

:thumbup:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:33 am

I think Woodburn would jump at the chance to try and get in the wales squad as soon as. I would chance them both

Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:25 pm

I think Woodburn needs to rebuild at a lower league where he can work hard and play regularly. He has not played great for quite a few seasons.

I would take Ojo in a heartbeat, exactly what we need up top.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:48 pm

SwanseaBluebird wrote:Sheyi Ojo and Ben Woodburn among 7 players released, would be happy with either added to our squad.

Ojo could work well, knows the club and I think would fit the team and Morison could get more out of him, defininate posibility that one :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:04 pm

Would be happy to give young Woodburn a try in our team as he needs a arm around his shoulders after being released by Liverpool and a pick up in confidence in his performance on the pitch..
As for Ojo i mean we gave him a chance and did well but he did nothing special for us.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:37 am

I don't think Woodburn. He's struggled at most loans.

But Ojo I might be tempted to take a punt on. Proven at this level. Half decent too. Probably the level of player we're looking at to be fair.