Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:40 pm

On the other hand. 1 goal in 3 ratio.

Re: ‘ Isaac Vassell ‘

Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Isaac Vassell:

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

He had so much time on his hands I can only assume the 3 apps were Candy Crush, Twitter and YouTube.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:59 pm

Wayne S wrote:

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

He had so much time on his hands I can only assume the 3 apps were Candy Crush, Twitter and YouTube.

That's an outrageous statement to make, one had to be Clash of Clans.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:09 pm

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

Shocking Stats - I have questioned the above on this forum for a while - and some people come on here to defend him .
I only wish I could have 3 seasons off work on full pay - I could put my garden into the Chelsea Flower Show ;)

Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:21 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

Shocking Stats - I have questioned the above on this forum for a while - and some people come on here to defend him .
I only wish I could have 3 seasons off work on full pay - I could put my garden into the Chelsea Flower Show ;)

I would still defend him now.

It was an awful period for him and the club. You cannot blame him for being injured or not being picked.

If we do, we just end up like the Madrid fans and how they treated Bale.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:24 am

Wayne S wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

It was an awful period for him and the club. You cannot blame him for being injured or not being picked.

He has been a disaster signing but can we blame him? I don't think so as frustrating it has been.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:31 am

I said when we signed him he was a crock of shit. Injured all the time and got slated for it as its deemed negative on here but then again anything is deemed negative on here these days. His record proved that as undefendable. Bet he's milked some serious wonga from the club :lol:

Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:46 am

So is he now leaving club ?

Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:03 am

NIBluebird wrote:So is he now leaving club ?

Yep. Contract finishes end of this month and not offered another.

Of the players whose contracts finished only Ralls has been offered a new one.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:09 am

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

Think we are being a bit hasty in letting him go Very good goal to game ratio there lol

Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:06 am

Wayne S wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

The blame has to be on the club for making the purchase. His injury record was below awful before joining us. Even worse than the lad we’ve just signed from Bristol.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:15 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

3 years
3 apps
1 goal

The blame has to be on the club for making the purchase. His injury record was below awful before joining us. Even worse than the lad we’ve just signed from Bristol.

Warnock tracked him for years so its on him .

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:22 pm

I guess he earned more on his salary than the insurance payout because I can't see any clubs offering him anything but a pay-when-you-play contract from now on