Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets other than directly from FIFA

Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:37 pm

There are a number of sites selling Wales vs USA, Wales vs Iran and some Wales vs England tickets.
Inflated prices but not too bad at the moment.

Is it worth the risk?
Anyone know if they come with the special number required to get a Hayya card?
Thoughts?

Re: Tickets other than directly from FIFA

Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:09 pm

stentona wrote:There are a number of sites selling Wales vs USA, Wales vs Iran and some Wales vs England tickets.
Inflated prices but not too bad at the moment.

Is it worth the risk?
Anyone know if they come with the special number required to get a Hayya card?
Thoughts?

Best can gleam is anyone who have bought a ticket can assign it to a guest for free or original value.... the guest cannot pass it on but must give back to original owner..
All tickets have original name on it but thats been same at previous cups.....
Took a look at resale sites and dont mention the number that's required to get into country... best ask korky hes the guru on tickets send him a PM... guess at end day you can risk your money but it will depend on Qatar and how strict they are enforcing entry with different name on ticket.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:07 pm

Thanks for that. Happy to pay a bit extra for the ticket as I have cheap accommodation sorted but only if ticket is valid. I know it's needed to get the Hayya card. I'll pm Corky.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:02 am

stentona wrote:Thanks for that. Happy to pay a bit extra for the ticket as I have cheap accommodation sorted but only if ticket is valid. I know it's needed to get the Hayya card. I'll pm Corky.

If you find out Can you let us know if tickets can be transferred ? Cheers