Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Whether we sign Bale or not "

Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Whether we sign Bale or not, I for one am really looking forward to this season.

Will be getting my season ticket when I'm paid on Thursday and fixtures are released in just over a week.

Steve Morison has got rid of some overpaid players who were no longer (if ever in some cases) good enough and is replacing them with younger players who are eager to impress.

We will be playing a much better style of football and that will enhance the enjoyment of going to matches for us all.

We won't have the best squad in the league but I believe we'll have one of the most eager and one of the most spirited.

As some know, I have recently had significant health issues and Cardiff City Football Club are the perfect tonic :bluebird:

A little over six weeks until the new season starts and I can't wait :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Re: " Whether we sign Bale or not "

Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:31 pm

Great post, I'm with you. Really looking forward to this season and seeing what happens.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Whether we sign Bale or not, I for one am really looking forward to this season.

Will be getting my season ticket when I'm paid on Thursday and fixtures are released in just over a week.

Steve Morison has got rid of some overpaid players who were no longer (if ever in some cases) good enough and is replacing them with younger players who are eager to impress.

We will be playing a much better style of football and that will enhance the enjoyment of going to matches for us all.

We won't have the best squad in the league but I believe we'll have one of the most eager and one of the most spirited.

As some know, I have recently had significant health issues and Cardiff City Football Club are the perfect tonic :bluebird:

A little over six weeks until the new season starts and I can't wait :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Excellent post Ned. With you all the way in this. :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:56 pm

Marvellous positivity about the City for a change, so much better than the too frequent slagging off of our team.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:21 pm

Yes, I'm on board with all the above. Can't wait and bale or not I feel morison will use the loan market well with young hungry players wanting to get some appearances in.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Whether we sign Bale or not, I for one am really looking forward to this season.

Top post and i think we will be competitive

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:27 pm

Great post, Ned and glad to see you back in the fold with a new season ticket and in better health... :clap: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Great post, that's the spirit Ned and glad to see you making a speedy recovery.

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:33 am

I have never bought a City season ticket based on the players we have . Already have my season ticket for next season bought first day they were released.
City fan first Great players an added bonus

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:30 am

Abergavenny wrote:I have never bought a City season ticket based on the players we have . Already have my season ticket for next season bought first day they were released.
City fan first Great players an added bonus

This ^^^^
I bought my season ticket and my 2 daughters on the first day too