Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this the biggest hint that Gareth Bale could join Cardiff

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:12 pm

Is this the biggest hint that Gareth Bale could join Cardiff City?

Asked about getting fit for World Cup.

Gareth Bale: "I don't really know if the standard makes too much difference to be honest. I just want to play football."

Bales family all back in Cardiff, school etc and businesses.

Wales football are based down the road from CCS .

The Vale is where Wales and it’s where Cardiff City also train

Bale has his own golf course as well

Do not forget Cardiff is also his hometown Club and it’s not about wages.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Is this the biggest hint that Gareth Bale could join Car

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:15 pm

Get him on a 2 year deal, imagine the sale of merch with his name on. Even the Jacks might buy a shirt with Bale on the back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:37 pm

It seems the national press are now getting to grips with what Bale wants from his next move.

One reporter has finally cottoned on to the fact that The Vale Resort houses Cardiff and Wales training facilities, their medical and physio facilities, a golf course and is minutes from his home.

Perfect. Literally allows Wales- Golf-Cardiff at the SAME time. :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:34 pm

Wayne S wrote:It seems the national press are now getting to grips with what Bale wants from his next move.

One reporter has finally cottoned on to the fact that The Vale Resort houses Cardiff and Wales training facilities, their medical and physio facilities, a golf course and is minutes from his home.

Ssn believe hes playing in championship going on what they said tonight? And at end of GB interview he said afte winning everything he as there is the cherry on top to go.... city in premier league with him leading us? :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:It seems the national press are now getting to grips with what Bale wants from his next move.

Ssn believe hes playing in championship going on what they said tonight? And at end of GB interview he said afte winning everything he as there is the cherry on top to go.... city in premier league with him leading us? :mrgreen:

:thumbup:

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:37 am

That cherry could be winning the world cup or just playing in such!

Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:44 am

Igovernor wrote:That cherry could be winning the world cup or just playing in such!

Roger you spoil sport

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:03 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:That cherry could be winning the world cup or just playing in such!

Roger you spoil sport

Not bad though. A current city player captaining Wales to winning the World Cup?

West Ham lived of that for decades with Bobby Moore.

Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:12 pm

Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Roger you spoil sport

Not bad though. A current city player captaining Wales to winning the World Cup?

Now that would be something to make others envious! :D

Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:09 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Roger you spoil sport

Allan i personally do not think it is anything to do with the world cup. All i will say is contrary to what has been stated, there have been talks between GB's agent and City, whether that results in him coming or not to city, only a very few people know that, and i am not one of them :laughing5:

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:23 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Roger you spoil sport

Allan i personally do not think it is anything to do with the world cup. All i will say is contrary to what has been stated, there have been talks between GB's agent and City, whether that results in him coming or not to city, only a very few people know that, and i am not one of them :laughing5:

Agree roger its more to do with what he personally and his wife wants.. and judging by his comments taken as a whole theres really only one place hes going and even ssn ect are waking up to this fact with their comments recently.... I thought club had not spoken to his agent before some of his comments were made.. as for him coming here it'll be a coup for club bigger than bellers arrival .. cannot imagine the deflation if he doesnt come here.. :shock:

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:32 pm

He didn’t build a golf course in his garden for nothing, Wales, Golf, Real Madrid :lol: hes coming to Cardiff.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:33 am

Is GB back of his holiday yet. :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:46 am

Wayne S wrote:Is GB back of his holiday yet. :lol:

:lol:
I did think that but probably on hols and flying in for wales games.