Vincent Kompany new manager of Burnley

Re: ‘ Vincent Kompany ‘

Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:Vincent Kompany new manager of Burnley

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61586687

With Bellamy I would imagine!

Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Even with the rumoured financial issues facing Burnley I'd expect them to be top 6 next season

Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:16 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Even with the rumoured financial issues facing Burnley I'd expect them to be top 6 next season

I can't imagine he would have taken the role had he not been promised some type of backing. Based on how Bellamy talks about Kompany, this could be a good appointment for them.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:46 am

They are hoping his reputation will get them quality players and they do need around 6 if not more..

Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:46 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Even with the rumoured financial issues facing Burnley I'd expect them to be top 6 next season

Based on previous reports they are facing a very difficult time finacially, it looks like they are going to have to use his contact to loan the best young talent from Man city, so my only fear is he may get get Tommy Doyle.

Personally from what i've read on their situation unless he gets amazing help from them they will not be one of the playoff teams this season and could easily be in the bottom half.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:11 pm

I actually think they'll be battling relegation.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:09 pm

I can see a few Man City youngsters going there and on loan next season .

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:56 am

He is starting to lose players at least 2 gone others to follow. Going to be difficult job but sure he'll manage