Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Bluebina » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:58 am

Bluebina
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Bluebina » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:02 am

:lol:
Attachments
31C88B97-E452-4863-B0A9-B872C745794D.jpeg
31C88B97-E452-4863-B0A9-B872C745794D.jpeg (72.36 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:07 am

Bluebina wrote:https://www.swanseacity.com/news/gallery-swansea-city-home-kit-2022-23

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: A joke surely? funny one anyway :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Absolute cr@p….,and I posted this before looking at it :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 7385
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:40 pm

The jerks new kit is a Tragedy.

IMG-20220616-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20220616-WA0019.jpg (64.62 KiB) Viewed 5569 times
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Large Arge » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:52 pm

Looks alright. Nothing great. Nothing bad.

The collar does look a bit daft though, could be half the size
Large Arge
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Large Arge wrote:Looks alright. Nothing great. Nothing bad.

The collar does look a bit daft though, could be half the size

No, fella; that's the Bee Gees kit; although you can see where the 'Jacks' got their idea from...

It waa either that or the gravel-voiced Bonnie Tyler 'Lost in France' design...! ;) :lol:
"Recreational offence". In short, if you're the kind of person who spends valuable time looking to be offended, it's offensive.
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 23769
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby NIBluebird » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:15 pm

Thanks for posting

Just ordered mine :occasion5:
NIBluebird
 
Posts: 6168
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Carpe Diem » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Not just saying it but it’s awful. Perfect for them though.
Carpe Diem
 
Posts: 5404
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:21 pm

The bee gees parody is quit appropriate as looks like beach wear? Look good down mumbles sand
. :lol:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27410
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby carlton58 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:58 pm

Couldn't care less
carlton58
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:05 pm

Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A


Union Jack kit
JasonFowler1991
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Wayne S » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:02 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A


Union Jack kit


Have you seen the photo reference numbers top right?
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8867
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A


Union Jack kit


That is hideous for a football kit and clearly incorporates the Union Jack. It looks like a Team GB athletic top.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Caerdydd12 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:05 pm

There's me thinking the new Arsenal and Man United home tops were terrible. But this is a whole new level
User avatar
Caerdydd12
 
Posts: 1174
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:23 am

I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

And the collars... Looks like the sewing machine broke before they got finished.
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:08 am

The Union Jack image is the first thing that struck me, and obviously others. I don't think it's a coincidence and if that is where their loyalties lie good luck to them. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
User avatar
TheHangedMan
 
Posts: 1972
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Bere Regis, Dorset

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 am

carlton58 wrote:Couldn't care less

Yet you felt the neex to respond...? :shock: :lol:
"Recreational offence". In short, if you're the kind of person who spends valuable time looking to be offended, it's offensive.
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 23769
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Sven » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:23 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A


Union Jack kit


That is hideous for a football kit and clearly incorporates the Union Jack. It looks like a Team GB athletic top.

I guess it makes a change from mimicking the red kits of the club they claim not to feel inferior to...ours! ;) :laughing6:
"Recreational offence". In short, if you're the kind of person who spends valuable time looking to be offended, it's offensive.
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 23769
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:05 am

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A


Union Jack kit


That is hideous for a football kit and clearly incorporates the Union Jack. It looks like a Team GB athletic top.

I guess it makes a change from mimicking the red kits of the club they claim not to feel inferior to...ours! ;) :laughing6:


And their orange away kit as it's Blackpool's colour. I also laughed at their white and gold Adidas home kit, when they thought they were Real Madrid. Gotta love 'the Swansea way'. :laughing6:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:08 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

And the collars... Looks like the sewing machine broke before they got finished.


The sponsor is a tiny building firm that say they build posh houses. The Caravan Club would have been more apt for that scruffy lot.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby carlton58 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:27 am

Sven wrote:
carlton58 wrote:Couldn't care less

Yet you felt the neex to respond...? :shock: :lol:

And?
carlton58
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

And the collars... Looks like the sewing machine broke before they got finished.


The sponsor is a tiny building firm that say they build posh houses. The Caravan Club would have been more apt for that scruffy lot.



Previously had low cost Van's on their dugout seats last season was university on shirt suppose happy to anything on shirts....
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27410
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Mulberry » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:39 pm

Coupled with a borrowed tie and funeral suit that will be just the number for any Jack scallys appearance in court. :lol:
Mulberry
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

And the collars... Looks like the sewing machine broke before they got finished.


The sponsor is a tiny building firm that say they build posh houses. The Caravan Club would have been more apt for that scruffy lot.



Previously had low cost Van's on their dugout seats last season was university on shirt suppose happy to anything on shirts....


Their latest sponsor is literally a Ma and Pa kettle tinpot company and so is their ground name sponsor, Swansea.com. They really are pikeys and an embarrassment to Wales and the UK. Dylan Thomas was a native a called Swansea 'The Graveyard Of Ambition'. He was spot on and one their own. Freaks.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:56 am

Looks like a knockoff from a Turkish market
Jock
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:12 pm

Jock wrote:Looks like a knockoff from a Turkish market



Yes the very cheapest tackiest ones, they are both horrendous !!!
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abergavenny, Bluebird-in-Jackland, bluebirdoct1962, ccfc_4_life, ccfcblue1980, cmorris1927, Einstein, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, JulesK, Majestic-12 [Bot], New Day Rising, NIBluebird, pembroke allan, SA18 Bluebird, salopiancity, Willo Cardiff and 492 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.