Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:58 am

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/galler ... it-2022-23

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: A joke surely? funny one anyway :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Re: Swansea's new kit, what do you think?

Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:02 am

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:07 am

Bluebina wrote:https://www.swanseacity.com/news/gallery-swansea-city-home-kit-2022-23

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: A joke surely? funny one anyway :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Absolute cr@p….,and I posted this before looking at it :thumbup:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:40 pm

The jerks new kit is a Tragedy.

IMG-20220616-WA0019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:52 pm

Looks alright. Nothing great. Nothing bad.

The collar does look a bit daft though, could be half the size

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Large Arge wrote:Looks alright. Nothing great. Nothing bad.

The collar does look a bit daft though, could be half the size

No, fella; that's the Bee Gees kit; although you can see where the 'Jacks' got their idea from...

It waa either that or the gravel-voiced Bonnie Tyler 'Lost in France' design...! ;) :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:15 pm

Thanks for posting

Just ordered mine :occasion5:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Not just saying it but it’s awful. Perfect for them though.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:21 pm

The bee gees parody is quit appropriate as looks like beach wear? Look good down mumbles sand
. :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:58 pm

Couldn't care less

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:05 pm

Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/statu ... LVW10s2U3A

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

Union Jack kit

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:02 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Ha ha ha the away kit is just as crap :occasion5: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing6:

Union Jack kit

Have you seen the photo reference numbers top right?

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Union Jack kit

That is hideous for a football kit and clearly incorporates the Union Jack. It looks like a Team GB athletic top.

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:05 pm

There's me thinking the new Arsenal and Man United home tops were terrible. But this is a whole new level

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:23 am

I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

And the collars... Looks like the sewing machine broke before they got finished.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:08 am

The Union Jack image is the first thing that struck me, and obviously others. I don't think it's a coincidence and if that is where their loyalties lie good luck to them. :bluebird:

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 am

carlton58 wrote:Couldn't care less

Yet you felt the neex to respond...? :shock: :lol:

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:23 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Union Jack kit

That is hideous for a football kit and clearly incorporates the Union Jack. It looks like a Team GB athletic top.

I guess it makes a change from mimicking the red kits of the club they claim not to feel inferior to...ours! ;) :laughing6:

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:05 am

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Union Jack kit

I guess it makes a change from mimicking the red kits of the club they claim not to feel inferior to...ours! ;) :laughing6:

And their orange away kit as it's Blackpool's colour. I also laughed at their white and gold Adidas home kit, when they thought they were Real Madrid. Gotta love 'the Swansea way'. :laughing6:

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:08 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

And the collars... Looks like the sewing machine broke before they got finished.

The sponsor is a tiny building firm that say they build posh houses. The Caravan Club would have been more apt for that scruffy lot.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:27 am

Sven wrote:
carlton58 wrote:Couldn't care less

Yet you felt the neex to respond...? :shock: :lol:

And?

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:I think the sponsors logo is really awful, making the shirt look cheap..... Like something from an early 1980's caravan park... Maybe apt then.

The sponsor is a tiny building firm that say they build posh houses. The Caravan Club would have been more apt for that scruffy lot.

Previously had low cost Van's on their dugout seats last season was university on shirt suppose happy to anything on shirts....

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:39 pm

Coupled with a borrowed tie and funeral suit that will be just the number for any Jack scallys appearance in court. :lol:

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Previously had low cost Van's on their dugout seats last season was university on shirt suppose happy to anything on shirts....

Their latest sponsor is literally a Ma and Pa kettle tinpot company and so is their ground name sponsor, Swansea.com. They really are pikeys and an embarrassment to Wales and the UK. Dylan Thomas was a native a called Swansea 'The Graveyard Of Ambition'. He was spot on and one their own. Freaks.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:56 am

Looks like a knockoff from a Turkish market

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:12 pm

Jock wrote:Looks like a knockoff from a Turkish market

Yes the very cheapest tackiest ones, they are both horrendous !!!