Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just 10 days ago Ramsey:

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:21 am

Just 10 days ago Ramsey was priced at 2/1 to sign for the Bluebirds, ahead of Rangers (4/1), Everton (6/1), Southampton (12/1), Leeds United (16/1) and Derby County (33/1).

Those prices have now changed, with the Bluebirds odds shortened to 8/13 on for Ramsey to make a remarkable return to the club he started his career at. For reference, the other clubs' odds are now as follows: Rangers (9/2), Everton (8/1), Southampton (16/1), Leeds United (20/1) and Derby County (40/1).

Re: Just 10 days ago Ramsey:

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:29 am

After following city since early 70s I am programmed always to be slightly disappointed I do feel that if we can land Bale that Ramsey may follow

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:32 am

Well rangers dont ant him derby no chance doesn't leave much after that ncastle must be in with x shout outside of us..

Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:55 pm

Abergavenny wrote:After following city since early 70s I am programmed always to be slightly disappointed I do feel that if we can land Bale that Ramsey may follow

If we can sign Bale, then I believe there is a lot of pull for Ramsey to join too.

Especially when you factor in that they will be able to work closely with the Wales physios and likely be able to dictate the number of games they play. They won't get such a privilege at other clubs. And it was would be an absolute honor to have them both here.

Ramsey, injuries aside, is still a remarkable player though, and could fit into many top clubs.