Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bradford City League 2 ( Div 4 ):

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:52 pm

Bradford City League 2 ( Div 4 ) have already sold 14,500
Season tickets for next season, despite a recession.

Re: Bradford City League 2 ( Div 4 ):

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:35 pm

They have recession busting early bird prices Most expensive season ticket is £198 and starting from £30

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:49 am

Abergavenny wrote:They have recession busting early bird prices Most expensive season ticket is £198 and starting from £30

Yes and our early bird prices were £49, £99 and £249 for Championship football, they are in the 4th Division and struggling now for years , why are we always so jealous and don’t give other fans clubs credit when it’s due. They are also surrounded by at least 20 football clubs with in 50miles, how many are we?

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:They have recession busting early bird prices Most expensive season ticket is £198 and starting from £30

Yes and our early bird prices were £49, £99 and £249 for Championship football, they are in the 4th Division and struggling now for years , why are we always so jealous and don’t give other fans clubs credit when it’s due. They are also surrounded by at least 20 football clubs with in 50miles, how many are we?

My comment was not from jealousy I was pointing out how the club were helping out fans with season ticket prices for early bird prices

Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:56 pm

Abergavenny wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

My comment was not from jealousy I was pointing out how the club were helping out fans with season ticket prices for early bird prices

Fair enough but we always seem to down other clubs for doing good for their fans or making excuses why they get bigger crowds than us.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:32 pm

Unfortunately we have loads of fair weather fans. Watch the numbers shoot up if a certain person signs.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:51 pm

Brilliant support, no matter the price.

People need to remember Bradford isn't a cheap part of the UK.

They are also a fourth division team, that makes these figures even better.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Brilliant support, no matter the price.

People need to remember Bradford isn't a cheap part of the UK.

They are also a fourth division team, that makes these figures even better.

They are great for the division I however don’t get how you think Bradford is not a cheap part of UK If you take the average house price which is £140k compared to Cardiff at £280k i think you will find it is a much cheaper city than most in the UK

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:46 am

I think you may be suprised just how many fans have given up.
The Tan years have shown a steady decline.
Constant clouds, missed opportunities, dire football, all seater expensive stadium have all impacted.
The disconnect between them and
us is massive.
Punters now, choosing football like tge
Cinema, many have also chosen spending their money with wales
For the craic.

I always thought a club beer house and fan group - like in europe may help generate some atmosphere...

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bradford City League 2 ( Div 4 ) have already sold 14,500

14500 season tickets in League 2, Division 3 to lots of us, one above the conference is outstanding.

There cant be many teams to have got a 15,000 plus crowd at that level other then Bradford, us and maybe Plymouth?

Hats off to them

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:36 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bradford City League 2 ( Div 4 ) have already sold 14,500

14500 season tickets in League 2, Division 3 to lots of us, one above the conference is outstanding.

There cant be many teams to have got a 15,000 plus crowd at that level other then Bradford, us and maybe Plymouth?

Hats off to them

Correct Steve,

It’s outstanding and your right only probably Plymouth could of got that kind of support.