Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY SAYING THEY ARE CONFIDENT OF SIGNING BALE "

Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:29 pm

BREAKING: #CardiffCity are actively briefing potential new signings they are confident of signing Gareth Bale.

- talkSPORT sources understand

Re: " CARDIFF CITY SAYING THEY ARE CONFIDENT OF SIGNING BALE

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:57 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:BREAKING: #CardiffCity are actively briefing potential new signings they are confident of signing Gareth Bale.

Am I to assume GB as said yes and morison is using this to get in the players he wants? Because that's the implication of statement. :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:BREAKING: #CardiffCity are actively briefing potential new signings they are confident of signing Gareth Bale.

Am I to assume GB as said yes and morison is using this to get in the players he wants? Because that's the implication of statement. :mrgreen:

That’s how I see it Al. Maybe a case of done deal but announcement not just yet.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:21 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That’s how I see it Al. Maybe a case of done deal but announcement not just yet.

Yes cannot find another reason for such a statement in the context it's been said. :occasion5:

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:25 pm

It would be a disappointment of mammoth proportions, if this deal were to fall apart now...

Gareth Bale wants it, the club want it, the FAW want it, and the supporters want it...

Get it done, get more complementary players in, including Rambo, and let's see what happens this season; although I think the more regular support will temper expectations more than the 'floaters' :thumbup:

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm

Sven wrote:It would be a disappointment of mammoth proportions, if this deal were to fall apart now...

Gareth Bale wants it, the club want it, the FAW want it, and the supporters want it...

Get it done, get more complementary players in, including Rambo, and let's see what happens this season; although I think the more regular support will temper expectations more than the 'floaters' :thumbup:

Chris is this what statement is eluding too? Hes said yes but announced in near future? In meantime morison is using it as leverage to get in quality players.. but ffs announce it now so can rest easy... :lol:

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:44 am

They can’t fail Gareth Bale wants Virtually Nothing.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:

If you listen to some in the pubs in Whitchurch, it sounds like Bale is giving himself away and has thrown the book out of the window by stating here I am, use me and help me help Wales. And then leave in peace to retire - or maybe retire with a football project :o :occasion5: :D

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:11 am

Forever Blue wrote:

That's good because we don't have anything to give

Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:20 am

I can't see a contract that expires in November would be in City's interest at all.Got to be a season at least now that the gaffers mate Wallace has signed for West Brom.