UPDATED GUTTED“ 100% Gareth Bale “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:10 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sadly We will see who knows the truth, hopefully Dalman & Co back down at the last moment



If what is written on here is true, and Tan desperately wants this deal done, then pull Dalman off negotiations and get himself over here to sign it off.


Jonny , as you know I am not a fan of Tan, but it’s not been him negotiating and I am hearing Tan also wants Bale beyond and their could be a lot of backing down at the last moment, with Tan himself getting involved to bring Bale here.


I really think something of this magnitude needs Tan at the head of negotiations not a sidekick with no interest in anything other than dragging this club down.



I agree this needs Tan to intervene
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 145205
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:33 pm

Well, this situation changes by the hour and after further discussion, scarily it appears there is more than an element of truth in what has been said on this thread...

It appears that Dalman has put the deal in high jeopardy and the odds of signing have been reduced massively as things stand

Currently, I am told this is NOT Tan's fault and as you say elsewhere, Annis, it may take a major intervention by the club's owner to steal the deal back in our favour; something he wants badly...

What frustrates more is that this is a deal Gareth Bale himself wants but there are limits to how far he can be advised to bend

The how's and why's will out later but ot seems confidence in a 'done deal' is waivering considerably; and that cannot be good for Cardiff City FC, its support or the FAW

I try to be positive but I'm currently steeling myself for some devastating news :cry:
"Recreational offence". In short, if you're the kind of person who spends valuable time looking to be offended, it's offensive.
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 23762
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby gazthebluebird1 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 pm

The betting patterns in the last hour seem to disagree with everything that's being said on here but I'm sure we'll find out very soon either way.
gazthebluebird1
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:40 pm

Sven wrote:Well, this situation changes by the hour and after further discussion, scarily it appears there is more than an element of truth in what has been said on this thread...

It appears that Dalman has put the deal in high jeopardy and the odds of signing have been reduced massively as things stand

Currently, I am told this is NOT Tan's fault and as you say elsewhere, Annis, it may take a major intervention by the club's owner to steal the deal back in our favour; something he wants badly...

What frustrates more is that this is a deal Gareth Bale himself wants but there are limits to how far he can be advised to bend

The how's and why's will out later but ot seems confidence in a 'done deal' is waivering considerably; and that cannot be good for Cardiff City FC, its support or the FAW

I try to be positive but I'm currently steeling myself for some devastating news :cry:





Devastating for fans in general if this happens because of what looks like someone's stupidity if indeed it's the case.... surely tan will not let it fall through unless Dalman is correct in what hes doing? Oh what a drama maybe should be a documentary of how a transfer is made? What effect can this have on other transfers if it fails :roll:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27400
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Welsh Exile » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:45 pm

Sky news still thinks its almost done, still showing Bamba interview where he says it will be great for city and their fans.

Also as said by someone else earlier, the betting is moving again in our favour over the last couple of hours.

Is there any media reporting it could be off or close to collapsing ?
Welsh Exile
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:46 pm

Apparently theres been more face to face talks up the Vale with the club and Bale's agent today, so maybe things are getting ironed out .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:47 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:Sky news still thinks its almost done, still showing Bamba interview where he says it will be great for city and their fans.

Also as said by someone else earlier, the betting is moving again in our favour over the last couple of hours.

Is there any media reporting it could be off or close to collapsing ?

Bales agent been speaking to city today so that is probably why .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:Apparently theres been more face to face talks up the Vale with the club and Bale's agent today, so maybe things are getting ironed out .


Let’s hope. If it’s true Dalman nearly fucked it up and Tan had to get involved to save the deal then surly Dalman has to go? Not saying that’s what’s happened but that’s what it’s sounding like from all these reports on here. Could all be wrong mind :lol:
OwainGlyndŵr123
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:30 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:52 pm

I have everything crossed that not only will Tan rightly save a deal, but that it will signal the end of Dalman.

Heres a turn up for the books. If the ire I have saved for Tan over the years in fact is proved to be unwarranted and he has been blindly and badly led by Dalman, and if Tan does in fact save the day, I will apologise on here to Tan.

Lets see though.

One thing that has hit me is the fact that, given the events, the signing of Rinhamoto, if it happens, will be such comedown, and not be given the coverage it should, when in fact this would be a decent signing.
Barclay1
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:04 am

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 pm

Barclay1 wrote:I have everything crossed that not only will Tan rightly save a deal, but that it will signal the end of Dalman.

Heres a turn up for the books. If the ire I have saved for Tan over the years in fact is proved to be unwarranted and he has been blindly and badly led by Dalman, and if Tan does in fact save the day, I will apologise on here to Tan.

Lets see though.

One thing that has hit me is the fact that, given the events, the signing of Rinhamoto, if it happens, will be such comedown, and not be given the coverage it should, when in fact this would be a decent signing.

I’ll start baking that humble pie for you ;)
No in all seriousness, I take my hat off to you if you can bring yourself to do that :thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:58 pm

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Apparently theres been more face to face talks up the Vale with the club and Bale's agent today, so maybe things are getting ironed out .


Let’s hope. If it’s true Dalman nearly fucked it up and Tan had to get involved to save the deal then surly Dalman has to go? Not saying that’s what’s happened but that’s what it’s sounding like from all these reports on here. Could all be wrong mind :lol:
I think the information on dalman wasn't about today's meeting so things obviously have progressing if they met today too ,so fingers crossed its good news soon.
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Apparently theres been more face to face talks up the Vale with the club and Bale's agent today, so maybe things are getting ironed out .


Let’s hope. If it’s true Dalman nearly fucked it up and Tan had to get involved to save the deal then surly Dalman has to go? Not saying that’s what’s happened but that’s what it’s sounding like from all these reports on here. Could all be wrong mind :lol:
I think the information on dalman wasn't about today's meeting so things obviously have progressing if they met today too ,so fingers crossed its good news soon.

I hope you’re right wez
Ponty Bluebird
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:01 pm

Dalman has been the weakest link for this club for years, and now he's jeopardising something that's fallen into his lap free of charge and could be the catalyst to take us forward towards achieving our potential. What football club in the world wouldn't want Gareth Bale involved for all the right reasons?! If this deal happens, it will be in spite of him, not because of him. Get it done, f off back to Monaco and fall on your sword.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
User avatar
GrangeEndStar
 
Posts: 7013
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:25 pm

Barclay1 wrote:I have everything crossed that not only will Tan rightly save a deal, but that it will signal the end of Dalman.

Heres a turn up for the books. If the ire I have saved for Tan over the years in fact is proved to be unwarranted and he has been blindly and badly led by Dalman, and if Tan does in fact save the day, I will apologise on here to Tan.

Lets see though.

One thing that has hit me is the fact that, given the events, the signing of Rinhamoto, if it happens, will be such comedown, and not be given the coverage it should, when in fact this would be a decent signing.



Think it's been acknowledged that tan as been badly advised over the years and think its time Dalman went so maybe just maybe tan will see errors of his ways and get in a man who is competent on footballing matters..... to be fair even if deal was done today any other signing would be insignificant in comparison which is unfortunate as it appears we are getting in decent players next couple of days...... also dont think an open apology is nessasary to tan but perhaps an acknowledgement that there are alternative views about tan and it doesnt mean we love the man... :laughing5: opinions are always devicive when it comes to passions about ccfc though your a good poster if a bit annoying. : :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27400
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:I have everything crossed that not only will Tan rightly save a deal, but that it will signal the end of Dalman.

Heres a turn up for the books. If the ire I have saved for Tan over the years in fact is proved to be unwarranted and he has been blindly and badly led by Dalman, and if Tan does in fact save the day, I will apologise on here to Tan.

Lets see though.

One thing that has hit me is the fact that, given the events, the signing of Rinhamoto, if it happens, will be such comedown, and not be given the coverage it should, when in fact this would be a decent signing.



Think it's been acknowledged that tan as been badly advised over the years and think its time Dalman went so maybe just maybe tan will see errors of his ways and get in a man who is competent on footballing matters..... to be fair even if deal was done today any other signing would be insignificant in comparison which is unfortunate as it appears we are getting in decent players next couple of days...... also dont think an open apology is nessasary to tan but perhaps an acknowledgement that there are alternative views about tan and it doesnt mean we love the man... :laughing5: opinions are always devicive when it comes to passions about ccfc though your a good poster if a bit annoying. : :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I think he’s warming up to you Barclay :wink: :lol:
OwainGlyndŵr123
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:30 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby dorsetblue » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:41 pm

Dalman, feeling like the cat that got the cream, how many years ago did he come out with that pearler, yet he's been creaming cash out of the club for years since. Charlton's gain was our loss.
dorsetblue
 
Posts: 1764
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:42 pm

Im really not the kind of person most people make out!

I have strong opinions borne out of almost half a century of being a frustrated City fan.

One of the few, if possibly only capital in Europe without a top tier football team
Barclay1
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:04 am

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:52 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Im really not the kind of person most people make out!

I have strong opinions borne out of almost half a century of being a frustrated City fan.

One of the few, if possibly only capital in Europe without a top tier football team

Having met you, I'll vouch for you as a decent guy, Jonny :ayatollah:

We will get there again one day but in the meantime, I'm sure the caravan capital of Europe hasn't got a top flight team either...? :? :laughing6:
"Recreational offence". In short, if you're the kind of person who spends valuable time looking to be offended, it's offensive.
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 23762
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:36 pm

OwainGlyndŵr123 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:I have everything crossed that not only will Tan rightly save a deal, but that it will signal the end of Dalman.

Heres a turn up for the books. If the ire I have saved for Tan over the years in fact is proved to be unwarranted and he has been blindly and badly led by Dalman, and if Tan does in fact save the day, I will apologise on here to Tan.

Lets see though.

One thing that has hit me is the fact that, given the events, the signing of Rinhamoto, if it happens, will be such comedown, and not be given the coverage it should, when in fact this would be a decent signing.



Think it's been acknowledged that tan as been badly advised over the years and think its time Dalman went so maybe just maybe tan will see errors of his ways and get in a man who is competent on footballing matters..... to be fair even if deal was done today any other signing would be insignificant in comparison which is unfortunate as it appears we are getting in decent players next couple of days...... also dont think an open apology is nessasary to tan but perhaps an acknowledgement that there are alternative views about tan and it doesnt mean we love the man... :laughing5: opinions are always devicive when it comes to passions about ccfc though your a good poster if a bit annoying. : :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I think he’s warming up to you Barclay :wink: :lol:



We have our differences but can still exchange decent views at times. :D
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27400
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:02 am

He'll come it's just negotiation, the best Welsh players evers agent is always going to negotiate, I think it will be announced today, but may drag onto next week, but he'll come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:11 am

Bluebina wrote:He'll come it's just negotiation, the best Welsh players evers agent is always going to negotiate, I think it will be announced today, but may drag onto next week, but he'll come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with all you say mate. Things can move quickly so if a deal can be struck this morning for example, I’m thinking that there’s no reason why it couldn’t be announced later on today. Here’s hoping.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 7377
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:15 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:He'll come it's just negotiation, the best Welsh players evers agent is always going to negotiate, I think it will be announced today, but may drag onto next week, but he'll come :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with all you say mate. Things can move quickly so if a deal can be struck this morning for example, I’m thinking that there’s no reason why it couldn’t be announced later on today. Here’s hoping.

:thumbup: I'm looking forward to this season :ayatollah:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Wayne S » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:18 am

I can't do this for a third day in a row. I'm off twitter and the forum today.

Will check in at 10pm

I will be outdoors so someone scream my name if anything concrete happens. I'll hear it. :lol:
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8867
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:36 am

I’ve heard the only thing that’s holding this up is the delivery of a full kit for Bale to unveil it and be unveiled himself!
Bluebird-in-Jackland
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:23 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I’ve heard the only thing that’s holding this up is the delivery of a full kit for Bale to unveil it and be unveiled himself!

Your right about the kit it's stuck in Hong Kong
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 16233
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:27 pm

What I find mystifying is why this pantomime about signing now? There as been weeks to sort out where he wanted to go....there was obviously offers from many club unless what happened in qualifying had bearing on his decision his agent had 6 mnths to sort out where he was going next as he wasn't staying at real.... so why this last minute pantomime and delays making a decision? one that could and should been made ages ago makes no sense at all
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27400
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby MoodyBluebird » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What I find mystifying is why this pantomime about signing now? There as been weeks to sort out where he wanted to go....there was obviously offers from many club unless what happened in qualifying had bearing on his decision his agent had 6 mnths to sort out where he was going next as he wasn't staying at real.... so why this last minute pantomime and delays making a decision? one that could and should been made ages ago makes no sense at all


The thing a lot of people are forgetting is that it is none of our business how and when GB conducts his career choices. Prior to social media, we wouldn't have a clue what was going on and just waited hopefully for good news.

People are already playing the blame game in the event that GB decides not to sign for us, which is plainly ridiculous.

If he joins us brilliant. If not, disappointing but that would be his decision. He owes us nothing.
MoodyBluebird
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby JulesK » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What I find mystifying is why this pantomime about signing now? There as been weeks to sort out where he wanted to go....there was obviously offers from many club unless what happened in qualifying had bearing on his decision his agent had 6 mnths to sort out where he was going next as he wasn't staying at real.... so why this last minute pantomime and delays making a decision? one that could and should been made ages ago makes no sense at all


Didn't he say he wouldn't discuss anything until after WC qualifiers?
Still no reason why agent couldn't get ball rolling hmmmmm.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:56 pm

JulesK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:What I find mystifying is why this pantomime about signing now? There as been weeks to sort out where he wanted to go....there was obviously offers from many club unless what happened in qualifying had bearing on his decision his agent had 6 mnths to sort out where he was going next as he wasn't staying at real.... so why this last minute pantomime and delays making a decision? one that could and should been made ages ago makes no sense at all


Didn't he say he wouldn't discuss anything until after WC qualifiers?
Still no reason why agent couldn't get ball rolling hmmmmm.



That's the point there was nothing stopping agent to open discussions with clubs particularly city if what was said is true about wanting to come here? Tbh GB made matters worse with his comments or lack of them avoiding answers several times.... club left in lurch by having speculation about his next club going unanswered when city was perseved as next destination by probably
every news and betting companies with no denial by anyone... it's all very messy and this was avoidable with some chosen words..... now got is a circus of speculation at crucial time for clubs recruiting strategy..
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 27400
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: “ 100% Gareth Bale “

Postby JulesK » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:24 pm

And some gypos will be ready to rub our noses in it !!!
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:27 pm

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ccfc_4_life, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 114 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.