Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff meet bale's demands!

Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
royalblue wrote:What I'm saying is would of thought the rumour mill would be on one over in America like it is over here but it's all quiet which is strange to me. Why a MLS club? just say the name like any other rumour. I'm starting to think the MLS club doesn't exist and it's just a tool to hold things up until Cardiff and Bale are ready to announce for example the new shirt deal to kick in. It's weird none of our new signings have had that photo with new shirt also.

Agree the new shirts are stuck in Hong Kong, the club hasn't got them atm

And they dont have one at club for him to wear to promote it?

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
royalblue wrote:What I'm saying is would of thought the rumour mill would be on one over in America like it is over here but it's all quiet which is strange to me. Why a MLS club? just say the name like any other rumour. I'm starting to think the MLS club doesn't exist and it's just a tool to hold things up until Cardiff and Bale are ready to announce for example the new shirt deal to kick in. It's weird none of our new signings have had that photo with new shirt also.

Makes zero sense that they would be stuck in HK and even if they were has nobody ever heard of fedex or ups to name just 2.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:15 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Makes zero sense that they would be stuck in HK and even if they were has nobody ever heard of fedex or ups to name just 2.

I think the deal hasn't officially started till July sometime.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

None of the other players have. Bale would be the marquee.