Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Craig Bellamy ‘

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:03 am

Craig Bellamy close to football return as Vincent Kompany’s assistant at Burnley.

Kompany: “He’s someone I have huge respect for- Craig is incredibly gifted and a misunderstood guy who gives so much. If I can have him with me, I will. Just give me three days to get it all sorted.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Craig Bellamy ‘

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:05 am

Hope this comes off as we need people like CB in the game.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:34 am

JulesK wrote:Hope this comes off as we need people like CB in the game.

Fully agree; just wish it was at a club nearer home... ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:50 am

I wanted Bellers as our manager but I now have some doubts about him being strong enough.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:05 am

Will be interesting to see how both of them do in the championship. One day they may very well be here instead

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:17 am

theclaw wrote:I wanted Bellers as our manager but I now have some doubts about him being strong enough.

He's strong enough; just had a tough time and needed some time out. That's not a weakness; it's a sign of huge strength and/of character :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:48 am

Sven wrote:
theclaw wrote:I wanted Bellers as our manager but I now have some doubts about him being strong enough.

He's strong enough; just had a tough time and needed some time out. That's not a weakness; it's a sign of huge strength and/of character :ayatollah:

Hope your right,time will tell.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:39 pm

pretty sure this has already happened, one of the Bunrley players posted either last week or the start of this week, "great to be back" in his training kit, shaking hands with Bellers, and then quickly edited the post i believe