Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:02 pm

money money money

Re: JUDAS BALE

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:08 pm

papa wrote:money money money

Agree

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:09 pm

Let's say his contract comes to an end with LAFC next year and we get promoted (long shot I know)

I can see his agent being straight on the phone ££££££

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:12 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Let's say his contract comes to an end with LAFC next year and we get promoted (long shot I know)

I wouldn't want him now tbh another year older and slower .

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:14 pm

:thumbup:
wez1927 wrote:
Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Let's say his contract comes to an end with LAFC next year and we get promoted (long shot I know)

I wouldn't want him now tbh another year older and slower .
#
:thumbup:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:16 pm

If that happens i can think off two appropriate words begining and ending in F

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:33 pm

Shock as footballer chooses next club on the basis of money

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:34 pm

This is pathetic. Just making yourself look like a bit of a dick with nonsense like this.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Bale owes nothing to Cardiff and is certainly no Judas. He has carried our country and if he wants to live in Los Angeles, over Cardiff, which I definitely would, good luck to him.

Why are people getting emotional and hateful over a decision that is right for him and his family, obviously. Sure it's disappointing he isn't coming but we move on and continue to support him into the World Cup.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:37 pm

Threads like this must make the jacks laugh their heads off. People need to realise we were never ever an option for Bale. Yet you call the man who got us to our first World Cup in the majority of us’ life time a Judas. Talk about fickle!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:41 pm

The way I look at it is this was probably his last chance to play for his hometown club. Test himself in the championship and help lead the younger players on. Everything was perfect for him.
He can go to LA anytime, who knows might already own a house over there. Next season or the season after he will be that much older and slower and we may not want him.
He could have even played a year with us and then the mls.
Not gonna lie it has pi#%Ed me off !!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:42 pm

I dont think he is a Judas but it has deflated me

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:The way I look at it is this was probably his last chance to play for his hometown club. Test himself in the championship and help lead the younger players on. Everything was perfect for him.
He can go to LA anytime, who knows might already own a house over there. Next season or the season after he will be that much older and slower and we may not want him.

That's how I see it ,bale will never be a legend like Bellamy or ramsey for me .

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:54 pm

Title of the thread a bit harsh IMO.

However his integrity to me has been blown out the water.

Obviously it’s about money, average league in my opinion and all that extra travelling. Has getting a bad injury written all over it but hey ho good luck to him.

If he does miss the World Cup I for one won’t give him any sympathy and as others have already said I wouldn’t want him at the club in the future.

Yet another player who couldn’t tell the truth.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:58 pm

Aren't most games in the MLS played on 3g pitches? If so it's not ideal for someone with back problems.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 pm

Money money all its about

Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:The way I look at it is this was probably his last chance to play for his hometown club. Test himself in the championship and help lead the younger players on. Everything was perfect for him.

That's how I see it ,bale will never be a legend like Bellamy or ramsey for me .

100%
Wales legend and could have been a legend here ... that's down the river now and gone right down imy estimation.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:01 pm

Judas, wow...... He has absolutely no allegiance to us.

His agent played us and the south Wales media and all those ITK'ers, I have no idea why. His team could have closed this out like the Getafe rumour.

We couldn't raise $50k a week let alone $500k.

The rational part of me was overtaken by the "want" that I listened to Scott Johnson and the forum ITK'ers much against my better judgment.

GB doesn't come out of this well, even though he has done nothing wrong.... I won't be having a beer in one of his places tonight.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:45 pm

He could have closed this down but Judas come on !!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:10 pm

Judas??
Oh come on. He's hasn't his back on anything. Was he a Judas 20 years ago when Southampton offered him something and we didn't.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:17 pm

papa wrote:money money money

Unfair title . Agreed by the usual suspects.

Why dont we praise Dalman too for making sure we dont do a 'Derby'?

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:15 pm

Porthy123 wrote:Money money all its about

Or Money to Tight to Mention ;)

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:03 am

As a Bluebird who is based in the USA, I can tell you the Bale will now become a megastar, household name, in the USA. The media will get a hold of his signing for LA and OVERNIGHT he will be inundated with commercial offers that will make him so many dollars that will make his current net worth seem minute. His gain, our loss but, if you think about it, where would SM have played him? After a few weeks of getting his legs taken from under him or his legs having chunks kicked out of them, he would be spending more time in the medical room than on the field. In the MLS he will be given reverence and mainly lots of space. The game in the USA is more technical and will suit his style of play. I don't think that Bale had any intention of ever playing for us, but he's more likely to not get injured playing in the MLS and hopefully be fit enough for the World Cup.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:31 am

Pathetic post he was never coming untill signed anyway. The problem is people believe the news channels and social media crap put out by people who are told something or guessing it to be a fact. Who can blame bale not coming its work to most and you work for money if its £1 or £1000000 a week such is life. The cry baby's stuff on here and bale posts galore have made me laugh real hard the last week odd. Some think becasue he plays for wales we have a right for him to sign for Cardiff is bonkers thinking. Theres zero loyalty in football eitherway £ talks.

Come to Cardiff and play with some freebies and kids for 50p a week and my guess is we will be struggling this season and hes thinking the same, ill be supprised if we dont or go to LA and earn a mega packet and try win something. I know where I'd go. :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:47 am

The only thing I disagree with is "he'd have got kicked in the Championship and won't in LA"

In my opinion he's going to get kicked more to try and stop him making the WC group ..... Which the US are in!

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:21 am

He didn't owe us anything. Wouldn't have been nice if they didn't say he was money motivated and he'd be playing in England.

But the thing that really took the piss for me was the intro video he done. He was literally stood on one of our training pitches.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:46 am

Why are some still saying the championship is a cloggers league ?

As for Bale, well good luck on the plastic pitches with a ( cough cough ) bad back.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:51 am

BLUEUSA wrote:As a Bluebird who is based in the USA, I can tell you the Bale will now become a megastar, household name, in the USA. The media will get a hold of his signing for LA and OVERNIGHT he will be inundated with commercial offers that will make him so many dollars that will make his current net worth seem minute. His gain, our loss but, if you think about it, where would SM have played him? After a few weeks of getting his legs taken from under him or his legs having chunks kicked out of them, he would be spending more time in the medical room than on the field. In the MLS he will be given reverence and mainly lots of space. The game in the USA is more technical and will suit his style of play. I don't think that Bale had any intention of ever playing for us, but he's more likely to not get injured playing in the MLS and hopefully be fit enough for the World Cup.

In terms of quality would you place the MLS on par with the Championship?

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:53 am

bluebird7291 wrote:He didn't owe us anything. Wouldn't have been nice if they didn't say he was money motivated and he'd be playing in England.

But the thing that really took the piss for me was the intro video he done. He was literally stood on one of our training pitches.
Agree he knew the Cardiff fans desperately wanted him to sign that lacked class doing photo shoot at our training HQ. Inconsiderate. Could of easily done it at his house or anywhere eles.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:12 am

royalblue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:He didn't owe us anything. Wouldn't have been nice if they didn't say he was money motivated and he'd be playing in England.

Agree he knew the Cardiff fans desperately wanted him to sign that lacked class doing photo shoot at our training HQ. Inconsiderate. Could of easily done it at his house or anywhere eles.

Where is this video?