Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff City Chairman Dalman:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:03 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Thanks Mehmet you played a blinder mate, now sod off back to Monaco

How much do we pay this clown??

Why blame him?

Because he’s our chairman who we never see or hear from..

He flew over to get the deal done and didn’t

So you would have been happy if he blew all our finances and maybe broke FFP just to get this done.

No I’m annoyed because he’s supposed to be our Chairman yet he lives abroad, we never see or hear from him and he failed to close this deal after flying over to handle the negotiations himself

He’s a waste of space

I

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:04 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Thanks Mehmet you played a blinder mate, now sod off back to Monaco

Why blame him?

So you would have been happy if he blew all our finances and maybe broke FFP just to get this done.

No I’m annoyed because he’s supposed to be our Chairman yet he lives abroad, we never see or hear from him and he failed to close this deal after flying over to handle the negotiations himself

He’s a waste of space

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:08 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:

Why blame him?

No I’m annoyed because he’s supposed to be our Chairman yet he lives abroad, we never see or hear from him and he failed to close this deal after flying over to handle the negotiations

He’s a waste of space

I

Failed to close what deal? A deal was already done with LA before he got involved that's become obvious .. the deal we offered was acceptable but could not compare with LA one.... Dalman maybe a waste of space but can blame other parties for this transfer as they're the ones pulling GB strings ..

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 pm

Bonner wrote:
royalblue wrote:Fook off Dalman! useless. :thumbup:

very ignorant comment

Bale seems op have used us
Not about Bale just in general. Not a good chairman.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:27 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
JulesK wrote:

Why blame him?

He’s a waste of space

Not saying he is a good chairman but to lay this at his door is out there to say the ,some very rich companies who Bale has contracts with have pulled his agents strings here not that I think he's agent needed much pulling after seeing the dollar.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:13 pm

As Ive said on another thread, I hope this saga signals the beginning of the end of this regime, and that failure to land a target, that some on here say was 100% ready to commit, will be the final act of an oppressive regime.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:17 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Igovernor wrote:As ABBA sang.
Money, Money, Money!

Yeah, Money, Money, Money, It’s A Rich Clubs World…

Or - I Have said before ( OUR CLUB ) - Money To Tight To Mention ...Ask Mr Tan .... Simple Red ;) :notworthy:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:25 pm

Barclay1 wrote:As Ive said on another thread, I hope this saga signals the beginning of the end of this regime, and that failure to land a target, that some on here say was 100% ready to commit, will be the final act of an oppressive regime.

Zzzzzzzzz

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:As Ive said on another thread, I hope this saga signals the beginning of the end of this regime, and that failure to land a target, that some on here say was 100% ready to commit, will be the final act of an oppressive regime.

Zzzzzzzzz

A typical disrespectful response is all ill say.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:35 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzz

You spout the same anti club nonsense every day its tiresome zzzzz

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:44 pm

Obviously not 100% ready
to commit otherwise he would be here .. offer to him was acceptable even you must have read that on here or didnt it suit your agenda to believe it? Only in your eyes as club done something wrong on this occasion ..... no wonder you get the respones you love to get :roll:

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:32 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzz

You spout the same anti club nonsense every day its tiresome zzzzz

I refer to my previous response.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Obviously not 100% ready
to commit otherwise he would be here .. offer to him was acceptable even you must have read that on here or didnt it suit your agenda to believe it? Only in your eyes as club done something wrong on this occasion ..... no wonder you get the respones you love to get :roll:

Ive not seen anything on this board that says Bale suggested Cardiffs offer was acceptable to him.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:03 am

Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Obviously not 100% ready

Ive not seen anything on this board that says Bale suggested Cardiffs offer was acceptable to him.

I’ve not seen anything to suggest Bale 100% wanted to come here apart from “ITK” people on here. Have you any solid proof that was the case? I can’t recall Bale talking about his love CCFC over the years, let alone say he’d love to play for us.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:19 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Bale coming to us on loan once the mls season ends in October. Other players have done it in the past like Landon Donovan at Everton, and I think Beckham, or Robbie keane went on loan to. Also the fact VT has ownership in both clubs, it would be an easy option.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:24 am

Barclay1 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Zzzzzzzzz

How about saying the truth that Bale was not 100% commited !!!

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:28 am

BaltimoreBlues wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Bale coming to us on loan once the mls season ends in October. Other players have done it in the past like Landon Donovan at Everton, and I think Beckham, or Robbie keane went on loan to. Also the fact VT has ownership in both clubs, it would be an easy option.

He cannot come on loan to as as the transfer window will be closed, not that I would want him to come for city to be used again, and didn't VT sell his stake in LAfc.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:40 am

Let’s face facts, we were led up the garden path by Bale, he is the only person to blame
This went on for months which surely prompted the LA deal
Footballers are all about money , especially the richest ones

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:06 am

And you believe the people that said he was 100% committed was fact?

You believe that everything said on here is true?

99% of stuff on here is rumour, bullshit and hope.

I’m not a fan of the greasy Dalman but give it a rest he can’t be blamed for this.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:20 am

Why was it so obvious that Barcalay would be the first to blame the board ( not a regime we are not in North Korea)
At least it gives him something to spout shite about until the next player doesn't come here.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:06 am

Bonner wrote:

very ignorant comment

Has Dalman been in every one of the 9 other signings ?

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:29 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Bonner wrote:

very ignorant comment

Has Dalman been in every one of the 9 other signings ?

Well someone made decision to get players in? Morison certainly didn't go to Tesco's to buy them? Dalman tan choo does it matter who signed the paper work :shock:

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:49 am

After the event - lets examine some key facts

Bale - sponsor - Adidas
CCFC - kit supplier - was Adidas
LAFC - kit supplier - Adidas

There gentlefolk is your 'complicated' contract negotiations in a nutshell....

2 out of 3 = Adidas. When Bale was clubless and on the market - I'm guessing money was still flowing into casa Bale from Adidas' coffers.

This 'deal' for Bale to CCFC died the moment the ink dried on the new kit supplier contract.

I could be over simplifying it - but I would imagine that would have massively complicated and possibly frustrated Bale's Adidas contract - I wouldn't think they'd be overly happy having one of their biggest 'names' galloping about in some other buggers kit while appearing on advertising hoardings and ads everywhere shilling their gear.