Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morison: “This is Huge for us”

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:55 pm

Bluebirds boss Steve Morison:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783

“This is huge for us. We wanted Joe Ralls with us as he is a key player. He knows what it means to play for this club and he’s been brilliant during his time here.”

“We need people like Joe in the dressing room. He is a club legend. We’re really pleased that this deal has happened.”

Ralls made 29 appearances in all competitions for Cardiff last term, with his sole goal coming in a 4-0 win over Peterborough United. His tally of 308 appearances puts him 19th on the club's all-time appearance list.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Steve Morison: “This is Huge for us”

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:56 pm

JOE RALLS:

"It's an amazing feeling. I've loved my time here so far," said Ralls after putting pen to paper on fresh terms. “We're going into a new era, with new players, and it is something I'm really excited about.”

“I'm looking forward to getting my head down now and focussing on having a good season with Cardiff City.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:17 pm

More from JOE RALLS:

“Incredibly proud to continue this journey at the club I love and has always shown faith in me. Can’t wait to get back amongst the lads and work hard to make sure we’re ready for the upcoming season .”

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:50 am

Took a long time to sign was it because no other clubs came in for him.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:48 am

actionman wrote:Took a long time to sign was it because no other clubs came in for him.

My guess is he was worried about so many players leaving at the end of the season and was waiting to see who was brought in before commiting to a new deal.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:51 am

To be fair it was a significantly lower offer than his previous contract and taking his time would have made perfect sense all around

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:44 am

Well done Ralls, it's not all about the money loyalty to your club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Legend Joe and right to take your time with a huge reduction in wage. In any other peofession...

Not en respect shown to a committed club legend...one club remember

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 pm

Bluebina wrote:Well done Ralls, it's not all about the money loyalty to your club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbup: