Postby Bluebird 67 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:43 am

Bluebird 67

Braithwaite from Everton?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Braithwaite from Everton?

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:58 am

Played a handful of games in the Premier with Everton last year and I think was on loan in the championship too?

Not a bad player but still quite young. I feel as though we need a player at the back who knows the league inside out and got a good few seasons experience
Pantmawr Bluebird

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:47 am

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Played a handful of games in the Premier with Everton last year and I think was on loan in the championship too?

Not a bad player but still quite young. I feel as though we need a player at the back who knows the league inside out and got a good few seasons experience

I tend to agree with that on centre backs. Maybe we’re looking to play Braithwaite along side another, more experienced, signing ?

Save the younger signings for strikers/midfielders.
piledriver64

Postby davids » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:27 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Played a handful of games in the Premier with Everton last year and I think was on loan in the championship too?

I tend to agree with that on centre backs. Maybe we’re looking to play Braithwaite along side another, more experienced, signing ?

Save the younger signings for strikers/midfielders.

Morison seems to favour Nelson so I'm guessing he'll be a definite starter next season - and may even be captain.
davids

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:45 pm

I think we need an experienced ‘talker’ and organiser, particularly as Morrison and Flint have left
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:52 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I think we need an experienced ‘talker’ and organiser, particularly as Morrison and Flint have left

Andrew, Morrison not gone. He's in rehab at the club and coukd be awarded another contract, if he comes through it (my preference and a perfect captain for a young/new squad) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:28 pm

What's the likelihood Sean Morrison will be awarded a new contract do you think Sven?

I hope he stays on to be honest but I'm thinking the club will go down the Bamba route of getting him up to speed and letting him go
Pantmawr Bluebird

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:55 am

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I think we need an experienced ‘talker’ and organiser, particularly as Morrison and Flint have left

Andrew, Morrison not gone. He's in rehab at the club and coukd be awarded another contract, if he comes through it (my preference and a perfect captain for a young/new squad) :ayatollah:

Thanks for clarifying Chris. I think we could do with a fit SM, but I think wages will play a part.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat