DEATH PENALTY FOR CARDIFF FAN ADAM BROWN?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Daya » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:35 am

Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: DEATH PENALTY FOR CARDIFF FAN ADAM BROWN?

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:36 am

Is this a really poor joke, or genuine?
bluebird7291

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:37 am

Daya wrote:https://global247news.com/2022/07/01/disgraced-merthyr-councillor-adam-brown-missing-in-dubai-after-reported-drug-dealing/

Wow / Unbelievable, I am in total shock if true?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:44 am

bluebird7291 wrote:Is this a really poor joke, or genuine?

I have not a clue if it’s true, but it’s been on Fb for the last few days, many people saying it’s true??
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:53 am

Well Adam has not posted on his FB timeline for a while which is not like him. Reports are he got arrested at the airport for drug trafficking.

If this is all true and he is being held in a Dubia prison then there is a possibility of the Death sentence. However, as he is a Brit this is unlikely to happen. If he was say a Philipino then he would be dead meat.
Bakedalasker

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Is this a really poor joke, or genuine?

I have not a clue if it’s true, but it’s been on Fb for the last few days, many people saying it’s true??

Big concern for him. Can't believe he's even got wrapped up in it all abroad. Silly really.
bluebird7291

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:21 am

Can someone cut and paste the article?
Bluebina

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:45 am

Bluebina wrote:Can someone cut and paste the article?

Disgraced Merthyr Councillor Adam Brown MISSING in Dubai After Reported Drug Dealing

ByMichael Walters
JUL 1, 2022
Fraud Nathan Johnson Who Claimed Publicly He Was The Media Manager Of South Shields Football Club Whilst Sitting At Home Claiming Benefits.

A disgraced Merthyr Tydfil Councillor has gone missing in Dubai with reports of him being arrested for drug deals.
Adam Brown a former councillor in Merthyr Tydfil, who was banned eventually by the council is reported to have gone missing in Dubai for allegedly dealing in drugs.

Brown, who moved to the Far East just under 12 months ago after failing to cement a future in Spain, had been presenting a football YouTube show from his apartment in Dubai.

The show known on YouTube as ‘Football With Brownie’ saw its last presentation as he returned from the UK back to Dubai from an airport terminal, since then he has not been heard of anywhere, including all his social media accounts that he used previously on a daily basis.

Now viewers of the show feel that the Dubai authorities have taken action against Brown’s drug claims, that he made on the show.

Furthermore, sources in Dubai have informed Global247news that Brown on arrival back to Dubai was arrested at the airport on landing, the sources allege they saw cops board a plane and take Adam Brown away in handcuffs.

Brown who as previously reported had been bragging on the football show of his drug use and obsession with Russian hookers.

The former councillor had returned to the UK from Spain after being wanted by Spanish landlords chasing him for drug-growing offences as reported at the time.

After a 6 month stint back in his home town of Merthyr Tydfil, he soon fell foul of the UK police as he was cautioned for contacting minors late at night,

Soon afterwards he departed to Dubai to catch up with his Eastern European counterparts who he had resided within Spain’s drug capital of Estepona.

Clearly taking no notice of the strict Dubian laws, Brown was quickly bragging about his association with drugs live on his show.

Viewers at the time couldn’t understand how he was funding his lifestyle, whilst having no employment since being fired from a hotel porter job in Cardiff.

One viewer said: ” He was always bragging on his show about his drug activities and travelling a lot to places such as Turkey and eastern European countries like Belarus.

“He wasn’t working and openly admitted when arriving in Dubai he was broke, I and others couldn’t understand how he financed his lifestyle, now I think it’s quite obvious”

Meanwhile, a former employer of Brown in Spain, says he’s not surprised at all, Steve Day who employed Brown before firing him at Oak Land Furniture Spain told Global247news,

” None of it surprises me at all, he’s a pathological liar who doesn’t know the truth from his ass to his elbow, I gave him a chance in Spain as he was desperate to get away from the UK, I fired him 3 months later, I caught him cheating the business for his own gain.

“He moved down to Marbella and was hanging out with an Eastern European drug gang, they moved on to Dubai and Brown followed, the bloke is a complete liar and clown, I do hope they have caught up with him and hang him, to be honest, he’s a horrible piece of human trash quite frankly”

Brown who avidly used social media as well as presenting shows daily, has not used social media since his arrival back to Dubai, sources in the Arab state alleged he’s currently in jail in Dubai awaiting trial.

Dubian law states the death penalty is applied for drug offences.

Currently, one UK prisoner is serving 16 years for the possession of CBD oil in Dubai.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:04 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Can someone cut and paste the article?

Disgraced Merthyr Councillor Adam Brown MISSING in Dubai After Reported Drug Dealing

ByMichael Walters
JUL 1, 2022
Fraud Nathan Johnson Who Claimed Publicly He Was The Media Manager Of South Shields Football Club Whilst Sitting At Home Claiming Benefits.

A disgraced Merthyr Tydfil Councillor has gone missing in Dubai with reports of him being arrested for drug deals.
Adam Brown a former councillor in Merthyr Tydfil, who was banned eventually by the council is reported to have gone missing in Dubai for allegedly dealing in drugs.

Brown, who moved to the Far East just under 12 months ago after failing to cement a future in Spain, had been presenting a football YouTube show from his apartment in Dubai.

The show known on YouTube as ‘Football With Brownie’ saw its last presentation as he returned from the UK back to Dubai from an airport terminal, since then he has not been heard of anywhere, including all his social media accounts that he used previously on a daily basis.

Now viewers of the show feel that the Dubai authorities have taken action against Brown’s drug claims, that he made on the show.

Furthermore, sources in Dubai have informed Global247news that Brown on arrival back to Dubai was arrested at the airport on landing, the sources allege they saw cops board a plane and take Adam Brown away in handcuffs.

Brown who as previously reported had been bragging on the football show of his drug use and obsession with Russian hookers.

The former councillor had returned to the UK from Spain after being wanted by Spanish landlords chasing him for drug-growing offences as reported at the time.

After a 6 month stint back in his home town of Merthyr Tydfil, he soon fell foul of the UK police as he was cautioned for contacting minors late at night,

Soon afterwards he departed to Dubai to catch up with his Eastern European counterparts who he had resided within Spain’s drug capital of Estepona.

Clearly taking no notice of the strict Dubian laws, Brown was quickly bragging about his association with drugs live on his show.

Viewers at the time couldn’t understand how he was funding his lifestyle, whilst having no employment since being fired from a hotel porter job in Cardiff.

One viewer said: ” He was always bragging on his show about his drug activities and travelling a lot to places such as Turkey and eastern European countries like Belarus.

“He wasn’t working and openly admitted when arriving in Dubai he was broke, I and others couldn’t understand how he financed his lifestyle, now I think it’s quite obvious”

Meanwhile, a former employer of Brown in Spain, says he’s not surprised at all, Steve Day who employed Brown before firing him at Oak Land Furniture Spain told Global247news,

” None of it surprises me at all, he’s a pathological liar who doesn’t know the truth from his ass to his elbow, I gave him a chance in Spain as he was desperate to get away from the UK, I fired him 3 months later, I caught him cheating the business for his own gain.

“He moved down to Marbella and was hanging out with an Eastern European drug gang, they moved on to Dubai and Brown followed, the bloke is a complete liar and clown, I do hope they have caught up with him and hang him, to be honest, he’s a horrible piece of human trash quite frankly”

Brown who avidly used social media as well as presenting shows daily, has not used social media since his arrival back to Dubai, sources in the Arab state alleged he’s currently in jail in Dubai awaiting trial.

Dubian law states the death penalty is applied for drug offences.

Currently, one UK prisoner is serving 16 years for the possession of CBD oil in Dubai.

Thanks for that mate :thumbup:

Jesus what a story, if true I'd expect to see this on ITV in a year or two like The thief his wife and the canoe!

If you haven't seen that by the way look it up, it's good light hearted TV and to think it's true is unbelievable!
Bluebina

Postby Welshman in CA » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:04 pm

If true then he has obviously never watched Midnight Express, although that is set in Turkey the sentiment stands, don't try smuggling drugs.
Welshman in CA

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Nice character reference from Daya “I hope they have caught up with him and hang him. To be honest he’s a horrible piece of human trash”

I guess they are not close friends then!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:31 pm

This will give you an idea of what he could be facing.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3856979/in ... y-cbd-oil/
Bakedalasker

Postby nobby » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:24 pm

Genuine news story :idea:

Or just someone who has fallen out with the guy :?:
nobby

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:45 am

nobby wrote:Genuine news story :idea:

Well he has not posted on his Timeline for a few weeks now which is not like him.

There could be another reason as well why he has not done that. I'm guessing we will soon find out soon.
Bakedalasker

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Well he has not posted on his Timeline for a few weeks now which is not like him.

There could be another reason as well why he has not done that. I'm guessing we will soon find out soon.

Hes on a months ban ?.
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Sven » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hes on a months ban ?.

Not banned from here, Wez...

I am not afan of Brownie for a number of reasons but I do find anything Daya writes about him is both vindictive and immature; however, the signs from other outside contacts are not good and there may (emphasis in may) be something in this, if not the whole truth...

I guess it will all out and only them can we judge either party :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hes on a months ban ?.

I am not afan of Brownie for a number of reasons but I do find anything Daya writes about him is both vindictive and immature; however, the signs from other outside contacts are not good and there may (emphasis in may) be something in this, if not the whole truth...

Ban on facebook I ment not on this site .
wez1927

Postby Sven » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hes on a months ban ?.

Ah, sorry... :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Hes on a months ban ?.

Now that would be something lol.

Knowing Brownie its something he would do or setup to get back at someone.
Bakedalasker

Postby Damned Yank » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:49 pm

Has brownie been put to death yet?
President
The Paul Ramsey Appreciation Society
Damned Yank

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:25 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Has brownie been put to death yet?

No, he will not receive the Death sentence.

He is will be prison for a long time though over there.
Bakedalasker

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian, has Brownie's arrest and carcination been confirmed? :?

Genuine question; heard/read nothing since Daya's original post on the matter... :thumbup:
Sven

Postby wez1927 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:25 am

Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Genuine question; heard/read nothing since Daya's original post on the matter... :thumbup:

I'm sure if a British national had been arrested in dubai for drugs and put to death it would be all over national news .
wez1927

Postby Daya » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I'm sure if a British national had been arrested in dubai for drugs and put to death it would be all over national news .

He’s banged up for defo - ask the embassy !!

Parents selling house to pay for his defence

The lawyers will appeal for a deportation and full sentence served in UK with no remission in exchange for no death penalty
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:01 pm

Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

The lawyers will appeal for a deportation and full sentence served in UK with no remission in exchange for no death penalty

This is normal practice for such circumstances.

SVEN - The only confirmation we need is the fact he has not posted on FB since Daya's post.
Bakedalasker

Postby Sven » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

SVEN - The only confirmation we need is the fact he has not posted on FB since Daya's post.

Appreciate that. I just thought info on the actual arrest/charges, etc. would have been out by now; particularly with Daya creaming himself over it all... ;)
Sven

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:17 pm

Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Appreciate that. I just thought info on the actual arrest/charges, etc. would have been out by now; particularly with Daya creaming himself over it all... ;)

Out there it can be quiet a time before Brown is up before a judge for charges againnst him are told.
Bakedalasker

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:20 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Out there it can be quiet a time before Brown is up before a judge for charges againnst him are told.

:thumbup: :ayatollah:
Sven

Return to General Chat