A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEW KIT?

Postby Large Arge » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:33 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Only Cardiff could fuk the kit release up :banghead:

Its the supplier not cardiffs fault you can't show a kit if the suppllier hasn't delivered it .

Poor Project Management, a key process in management is LFE (learn from experience) clearly this isn't a process at CCFC unless the manufacturer/supplier has delays, but I sure we don't need microchips in the kit.

Stuck for weeks in Hong Kong coz of covid lockdown ? Ffs its beyond the co trol of the club .

Is it though? Surely it can't be that hard to fedex a box of kits from wherever they're made unless they don't want to show it until they have enough supplies available to cover the excitement of a new CCFC kit being on sale.

Yeah seems a flimsy excuse. Especially since we’re later than most releasing kits every year.
There’s not one prototype kit here in the UK for the club to show off? Or we can’t send someone on a return flight to Hong Kong with an empty suitcase to chuck a few kits in?

Hopefully it’s worth the wait. Looking forward to having a unique kit supplier.
Large Arge

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Abergavenny » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:50 pm

Just over two months since we signed contract with NB one would assume they must have had a concept design before contract was signed at the very least
NB don’t seem to just work off a standard template like many others do Hopefully it will be worth the wait but for the life of me o can see why we not had any teasers to what the kit would look like with only 25 days to go to the season kick off . Because of that i would think the issue is more with NB than city
Abergavenny

Postby montyblue » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:01 pm

If its just been held up mr tan could have picked the kit up on his way to meet bale.
Seriously if i was late finishing a job its my fault if cardiff are late with this its there fault they could have been pushing this company and assurances that its all on time any inclination it was going to be delayed for transport reasons or orders went in late whatever its upto cardiff to sort
or explain someone's not doing there job at the top
usual story indians doing the job but the chiefs f..k it up .
montyblue

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:25 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Floppsy wrote:I haven't seen many other clubs release their kits yet either.

Are you serious? Loads of Clubs have their kits out, Jacks and Wurzels our two closest rivals in the division geographicaly have had theirs out for weeks amongst loads of others.

Its poor, Club should be all over this and have the kit out early, the kids want it, it drums up interest not to mention early revenue streams that can go back into the Club towards potential team strengthening. For every day we are behind I can guarantee you kids will go on to their parents for somebody elses top and its another loss.

Its simple business, whoever is in charge of this sort of thing at the club needs a rocket up their arse.

If it was a one off one of those things you could pass it off but we always seem to be behind everyone else whoever makes the kit and never have it out till mid july.

I'd rather wait for ever than get a kit like Swansea's they are shockingly bad!
Bluebina

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:36 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Only Cardiff could fuk the kit release up :banghead:

Its the supplier not cardiffs fault you can't show a kit if the suppllier hasn't delivered it .

Poor Project Management, a key process in management is LFE (learn from experience) clearly this isn't a process at CCFC unless the manufacturer/supplier has delays, but I sure we don't need microchips in the kit.

Stuck for weeks in Hong Kong coz of covid lockdown ? Ffs its beyond the co trol of the club .

Is it though? Surely it can't be that hard to fedex a box of kits from wherever they're made unless they don't want to show it until they have enough supplies available to cover the excitement of a new CCFC kit being on sale.

Not when it's stuck in a container ,that was a,few weeks ago so probably on route now so i was told .hence why the training kit is a mistake match
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby montyblue » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:24 am

Do we have a new launch date for kit?
montyblue

Postby nickjonesrox2 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:23 am

The first pre season game is this Saturday, so logic says we'll see it Friday at the latest.

This is CCFC though so logic is usually irrelevant
nickjonesrox2

Postby FOOTSOLDIER » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:32 am

montyblue wrote:Do we have a new launch date for kit?

Roll the dice :?:
FOOTSOLDIER

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:43 am

Wouldn't be surprised to see us run out on Saturday in last seasons kit!
Pantmawr Bluebird

Postby BC-CB » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:56 am

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Wouldn't be surprised to see us run out on Saturday in last seasons kit!

or the training gear we do have
BC-CB

Postby BC-CB » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:12 pm

montyblue wrote:If its just been held up mr tan could have picked the kit up on his way to meet bale.
Seriously if i was late finishing a job its my fault if cardiff are late with this its there fault they could have been pushing this company and assurances that its all on time any inclination it was going to be delayed for transport reasons or orders went in late whatever its upto cardiff to sort
or explain someone's not doing there job at the top
usual story indians doing the job but the chiefs f..k it up .

Perhaps it's red?
BC-CB

Previous

Return to General Chat