“ More Signings for CCFC expected “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ More Signings for CCFC expected “

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:50 pm

Ahh, so then you say your 'happy to run at a level...... where, in your opinion, we are unlikely to excel.

Well I for one, am not and expect more from an owner(s) of a football club. I dont however expect anything more from a Regime.

We are run by a regime, however, there is an idea that it is not all Tan, but his sidekick Dalman. Maybe Tans biggest mistake is sticking by his Chairman that cares bot one jot about our club.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Pulisnewport » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:15 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Ahh, so then you say your 'happy to run at a level...... where, in your opinion, we are unlikely to excel.

Well I for one, am not and expect more from an owner(s) of a football club. I dont however expect anything more from a Regime.

We are run by a regime, however, there is an idea that it is not all Tan, but his sidekick Dalman. Maybe Tans biggest mistake is sticking by his Chairman that cares bot one jot about our club.

Getting to sound like this board “ a regime”

You and Annis !
Pulisnewport

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:22 am

Barclay1 wrote:Ahh, so then you say your 'happy to run at a level...... where, in your opinion, we are unlikely to excel.

Yes I am.

Huge changes at my club and to bring in so many new players from a lower level means we are unlikely to excel this season.
Doesn’t mean we can’t improve on last season and keep improving. That’s what fans strive for not the constant sniding and moaning.

I’m happy to see us trying a new attacking style with some more pace and energy. Players that give 100%.
You can stick your £5million journeymen where the sun don’t shine.

I’m certainly no fan of Dalman either but our board are no different to the majority out there.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:54 am

Then respect to you.

And dont get me wrong, Ill be there, home and away through thick and thin. Ill accept effort from the players anyday.

What I dont like, or expect is a board that pretends we have, and want its supporters to believe, we are going to challenge and be competitive when they give us zero reason to be cheerful, when they expect the club to run on such a skeleton staff, when they expect us to play kids clearly not good enough whilst hailing them as the next nest thing.

Im not hoodwinked into believing anything the Regime says. Ive never ever known a CCFC board take advantage and use its supporters ( or customers) as we are now called to the extent this bunch has.
Barclay1

Postby rontom » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:50 am

Pulisnewport wrote:

Getting to sound like this board “ a regime”

You and Annis !

I don't know why but always thought they were the same or at the very least related. Someone is sure to put me right on that
rontom

Postby GaerBlue » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:30 am

It’s either going to go really well and the team gel quickly and Tanner and Adams will be worth 15 mil next summer or they will be league 1 players. I really do see this as shot or bust. Even the teams that have come up are looking decent, Sunderland especially. I can’t see which 3 teams will finish below us next season bar Reading.
GaerBlue

Postby Bluebina » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:11 am

GaerBlue wrote:It’s either going to go really well and the team gel quickly and Tanner and Adams will be worth 15 mil next summer or they will be league 1 players. I really do see this as shot or bust. Even the teams that have come up are looking decent, Sunderland especially. I can’t see which 3 teams will finish below us next season bar Reading.

It's all about the loans, we need better players for the final third and a centre half, get them it could be interesting, as it is though we look so blunt up front!
Bluebina

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Yes I am.

Huge changes at my club and to bring in so many new players from a lower level means we are unlikely to excel this season.
Doesn’t mean we can’t improve on last season and keep improving. That’s what fans strive for not the constant sniding and moaning.

I’m happy to see us trying a new attacking style with some more pace and energy. Players that give 100%.

I’m certainly no fan of Dalman either but our board are no different to the majority out there.

A post full of sense. Totally agree with it all. :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Large Arge » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:50 am

Barclay1 wrote:Then respect to you.

And dont get me wrong, Ill be there, home and away through thick and thin. Ill accept effort from the players anyday.

What I dont like, or expect is a board that pretends we have, and want its supporters to believe, we are going to challenge and be competitive when they give us zero reason to be cheerful, when they expect the club to run on such a skeleton staff, when they expect us to play kids clearly not good enough whilst hailing them as the next nest thing.

Im not hoodwinked into believing anything the Regime says. Ive never ever known a CCFC board take advantage and use its supporters ( or customers) as we are now called to the extent this bunch has.

The Riddler literally lied to fans to get them to buy season tickets and then didn’t use the money we had spent in good faith.
Large Arge

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:13 am

I dont disagree.

Wat I would say, is he didn't treat us like idiots and assume we know nothing about our team.

And, whilst it doesn't make what he did right, he was a football man with huge knowledge of the game unlike the current regime we have now who tell us how lucky we should be.
Barclay1

Postby JulesK » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:31 pm

As far back as I can remember every owner/chairman has robbed us of something so give it a rest ffs.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:51 pm

JulesK wrote:As far back as I can remember every owner/chairman has robbed us of something so give it a rest ffs.

Couple promotions couple of cup finals
can we count ourselves lucky? :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:10 pm

JulesK wrote:As far back as I can remember every owner/chairman has robbed us of something so give it a rest ffs.

So I'm not to oppose the board, and I should agree that everything they do is great?

Dalman must be laughing his head off sat in Monaco knowing some posters defend/believe everything he does and says and do all his work for him.
Barclay1

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:59 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yes I am.

Thanks.
The board have a business plan and a budget and I’m relatively happy with that.

Sensible approach after wasting millions.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yes I am.

Thanks.
The board have a business plan and a budget and I’m relatively happy with that.

Sensible approach after wasting millions.

Wigan latest club with problems players wages delayed two months running... and people complain about prudent spending? Not nice but get impression it's more and more going to be the norm for majority of clubs going forward
pembroke allan

Postby JulesK » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:53 pm

Barclay1 wrote:

So I'm not to oppose the board, and I should agree that everything they do is great?

Dalman must be laughing his head off sat in Monaco knowing some posters defend/believe everything he does and says and do all his work for him.

Nope do as you please as at least nobody can say you have a hidden agenda. I am not supporting MD but your constant sniping is boring.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby Barclay1 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:13 pm

But its interesting though isnt it?

Its not constant sniping as you know.

I said that I thought the Sawyers deal was a decent bit of business, but then the obvious crowd suddenly turn it round after I posted a positive post.

Funny aint it.... some people cant see the nose in the middle of their face.
Barclay1

Previous

Return to General Chat