Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gavin Whyte snd Tom Sang to leave

Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:54 pm

No Gavin Whyte or Tom Sang on Cardiff’s first team squad page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Gavin Whyte snd Tom Sang to leave

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:27 pm

Nice to see that we have the Callum O'Dowda twins in midfield lol

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:30 pm

Interesting to see Tanner shown as an attacker. Morison may have seen enough to play him as a striker.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:29 pm

GaerBlue wrote:Interesting to see Tanner shown as an attacker. Morison may have seen enough to play him as a striker.

When he was being interviewed by CCFC she described himself as a direct, fast winger who likes taking people on. He also said he can play ‘10’.

Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:51 pm

We must have the worst strike force in the division. I just hope we’ve got 2 to come in at some point before the season starts

Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:09 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:We must have the worst strike force in the division. I just hope we’ve got 2 to come in at some point before the season starts

2 months before the end of the window. We’re going to have to be patient on the last pieces of the jigsaw.

But it is nerve wracking for sure.

Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:08 am

Shouldn't be letting Whyte go at the moment tbh

Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:20 am

Whyte is in the one I just looked at. And O'Dowda is listed in the forwards not the midfield

Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:54 am

The last couple of years they've been putting forwards as midfield and midfield as defenders etc it's been driving my OCD nuts :lol:

Wouldn't read too much into it

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:08 am

PANTMAWR

I don’t even call it OCD, I call it CDO as I like it being alphabetically correct.

Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:34 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:PANTMAWR

I don’t even call it OCD, I call it CDO as I like it being alphabetically correct.

:lol: :lol: