Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

World Cup tickets SOLD OUT!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:35 am

After spending 16 hours in the ticket portal I eventually get in to see all off 1.8m tickets are sold.

Not just all Wales games but matches between Costa Rica v Japan, Canada v Morocco and South Korea v Ghana. Absolute joke system to get into and starting in the queue at 10am yesterday when it opened.

Only hope now is the 3,200 tickets we have won’t have all sold by the time I qualify on G4 stage.

Which by that time 9000 fans are ahead of me. Wales have 26,000 members that’s 43% more than England do and to only get 8% of a stadium capacity is farcical. Unbelievable to think tickets by FIFA sold from £250 upto £800 have been snapped up. All legit with passport numbers.

Hopefully a few Wales fans will be in bars in Dubai to watch our matches as that where we’ll be now.

https://fcfs-intl.fwc22.tickets.fifa.co ... 45/lang/en

Re: World Cup tickets SOLD OUT!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:05 am

First time to qualify in dinkiest years and we get this shit.
FIFA shambles

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:08 am

If you look ar champions league final 30k+ tickets were for UEFA imagine how many FIFA need to feed their corrupt organisation? 6k genuine fans in 40k stadium is about right going on UEFA games .... ordinary fans no chance generally but over there may as well watch in bar.... as cant even get into country.

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:23 am

I managed to get 4 tickets for Iran and England game
Cat 1 tickets £180 each ,
I managed to get into ticket portal after queuing for 2 hours
some mates were waiting for 8 hours
Staying in Dubai, out on the Wednesday b4 Iran game and home on the Wednesday after England game

Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:53 pm

All inclusive Tenerife far cheaper

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:27 pm

aber blue wrote:I managed to get 4 tickets for Iran and England game
Cat 1 tickets £180 each ,
I managed to get into ticket portal after queuing for 2 hours
some mates were waiting for 8 hours
Staying in Dubai, out on the Wednesday b4 Iran game and home on the Wednesday after England game

Quite similar, I got lucky with 4 Iran tickets in the FIFA round 2 ballot in March snd got confirmed just before our Ukraine game. Went for category 2 to give myself more of a chance and it paid off. £120

Joined the 8 hour queue yesterday and managed to get 4 category 1 for USA . At £180 a bit salty but no category 2 or 3 on sale without a code. I’m in group 2 for the FAW allocation but won’t have to bother with that now tomorrow.

Doing 6 nights in Dubai with the shuttle flights booked for games .

Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:44 pm

TICKETS WERE NOT SOLD OUT :old:
The FAW allocation of tickets was 3200 per match
Priority group 1 = approx 2100 people ( went on sale to Red Wall members on Tuesday)
Priorty group 2 = approx 4100 people ( went on sale today 10am)
access codes issued by FAW
Me and my two mates, who are Cat 2 all got our tickets this morning for all the games (no wait at all in fifa portal) Special Mention for Matthew :clap: on FAW who was most helpful in giving guidance on the system.

Genuine Red Wall Members are looked after by FAW :occasion5:

Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:33 pm

I respect all those that go but I honestly couldnt think of anything worse.

I just hope you all get to enjoy yourselves for all the money it will cost without looking over your shoulder every 2 seconds.

Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:15 am

Good news I got tickets for the first two games and I can relax now