Season ticket enquiry

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket enquiry

Postby henge56 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:40 am

Hi
Any idea when the new season tickets are being sent out ?
I renewed mine and changed seats so they’ve got to send me a new card
Just wondering if anyone else has done this and received theirs yet
henge56

Season ticket enquiry

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Season ticket enquiry

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:41 am

henge56 wrote:Hi
Any idea when the new season tickets are being sent out ?
I renewed mine and changed seats so they’ve got to send me a new card
Just wondering if anyone else has done this and received theirs yet

Going to be late undoubtedly as they've changed partnership doing season tickets. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:09 am

I also understand that in addition to the physical card, we can also use the digital ticket, handy for those who prefer that option and also as a back up if folks forget or lose their card.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:25 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I also understand that in addition to the physical card, we can also use the digital ticket, handy for those who prefer that option and also as a back up if folks forget or lose their card.

They're very obliging last season got all midweek home games as paper ones en bloc.... as couldn't go to many so let the people by us have them to use
pembroke allan

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:44 am

pembroke allan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I also understand that in addition to the physical card, we can also use the digital ticket, handy for those who prefer that option and also as a back up if folks forget or lose their card.

They're very obliging last season got all midweek home games as paper ones en bloc.... as couldn't go to many so let the people by us have them to use

I've always found the ticket office and club shop folks really helpful, they do a great job.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:00 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I've always found the ticket office and club shop folks really helpful, they do a great job.

Never a problem that cannot be sorted.... not perfect but what organisation is? :D
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat