Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Streaming the game tomorrow..

Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:43 pm

Hi lads/lasses, can anyone give me the link to stream the game tomorrow please?
I think it’s £10 ?
Brought my Amazon firestick (loaded lol) but it’s not compatible in this country.
Cheers lads/lasses. :ayatollah:

Re: Streaming the game tomorrow..

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:05 pm

use a vpn. why is it not compatible fella?

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:13 pm

papa wrote:use a vpn. why is it not compatible fella?

I’m in the Dominican Republic, it detects the Wi-Fi has a great signal strength but will not connect as a white blank page appears
Where I type in the resort’s password.
I googled it and it say’s it is not compatible in the Dominican.
Gutted.
I can’t get the home page to load. I do have a VPN on though.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:28 pm

maybe get the login details of the sub and try a different device? like your phone with vpn on and cast it to your tv.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:37 pm

If in Dominica surely can just stream live from city tv ok cost £10 or whatever but worth it.. :occasion5:

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:49 pm

Living there or on holiday? Either way make sure your cc doesn't have a foreign transaction fee as that could make it prohibitive to pay for single games, I get the yearly pass for 140 pound with a no transaction cc.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:55 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:Living there or on holiday? Either way make sure your cc doesn't have a foreign transaction fee as that could make it prohibitive to pay for single games, I get the yearly pass for 140 pound with a no transaction cc.

Done single games from Antigua over the years and didn't have transaction charges unless its changed?

Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:Living there or on holiday? Either way make sure your cc doesn't have a foreign transaction fee as that could make it prohibitive to pay for single games, I get the yearly pass for 140 pound with a no transaction cc.

Done single games from Antigua over the years and didn't have transaction charges unless its changed?

That's why I asked if he was on holiday or living there. UK credit cards (& the whole banking system) are much more customer orientated than some other countries (USA). I was getting charged a $40 foreign transaction fee every season with city tv until I eventually found a no foreign fee card. Last time I was back home I just used cash despite having 5 different cc with me, all of which had a foreign transaction fee.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:07 pm

I’m on Holiday and the TV is not as modern as it could be.
I will have to watch it on my Phone. Not ideal, but better than nothing I suppose.
I just wondered if anyone has the link to buy the stream ?

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:34 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:I’m on Holiday and the TV is not as modern as it could be.
I will have to watch it on my Phone. Not ideal, but better than nothing I suppose.

This to the club tv packages but I don't see the one game pass, might be because it's not available in my country due to being on tv.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/packages

You might just be out of luck being on holiday for this game. You might have to do with just the commentary.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:57 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:I’m on Holiday and the TV is not as modern as it could be.

This to the club tv packages but I don't see the one game pass, might be because it's not available in my country due to being on tv.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/packages

You might just be out of luck being on holiday for this game. You might have to do with just the commentary.

There are countries where you cant watch city tv live streams usually they put up what countries you cannot watch from especially when on sky .

Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:02 pm

A bit more info for you from an email I received when I asked when the international packages would be available a week ago. I removed names & email addresses for obvious reasons.

Hello ,

International season and monthly passes will go live on the Cardiff City website from Sunday. There will also be an article to follow early in the week around this. With international streaming as you may or may not be aware, certain matches will be unavailable for us to stream in certain countries due to EFL broadcast agreements. Our first match vs Norwich has been selected by the EFL international broadcast partner PITCH, and as such will not be available to fans in the 'core EFL broadcast territories', I have put these below. For fans who have bought season or monthly video passes, we can only automatically grant access to our audio commentary and not video. If you live outside of these core territories, you are more likely to be able to watch as 'non-core territories', as the EFL have defined them, will be unlikely to take up the broadcast option, therefore allowing us to stream on Cardiff City Tv.

I apologise this is a bit complicated, and we wish it wasn’t so, but these are the arrangements we have to work within as set by the EFL. Should you need any clarification please let us know.

Kind regards,

Cardiff City FC

Core Markets

Middle East and North Africa (MENA): Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Chad, Djibouti, Somalia, Palestine
USA
France and French Territories (Andorra, Monaco, and The French Overseas Départments and territories which consist of Clipperton; Guadeloupe; Guyane Française; Madagascar; Martinique; Mauritius; Mayotte; Nouvelle-Calédonie; Polynésie-Française; La Réunion; Saint Barthélémy; Saint Martin; Saint-Pierre et Miquelon; Terres Australes et Antarctiques Françaises; and Wallis et Futuna)
Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland)
The Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
Poland
Iceland
The Netherlands
Turkey

Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:32 pm

To me, it sounds like you are not even getting onto the hotels wifi.

I have had issues with certain resorts and hotels not allowing you to log in their WiFi with a streaming device like a firestick.

Some only allow WiFi on phones, pads and laptops.

Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:03 pm

ESPN+ are showing the game live so there must be a stream available for those who can’t make it tomorrow

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 am

Get Purple Player