Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help listening to the game today

Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:39 am

I'm not in the local Cardiff region. Bit of a long shot, but Is there any way i can listen to radio coverage online? The online option is usually blocked online. Maybe there's a way around this if anyone knows...

Re: Help listening to the game today

Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:50 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I'm not in the local Cardiff region. Bit of a long shot, but Is there any way i can listen to radio coverage online? The online option is usually blocked online. Maybe there's a way around this if anyone knows...

You can watch it on ccfc TV

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:09 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I'm not in the local Cardiff region. Bit of a long shot, but Is there any way i can listen to radio coverage online? The online option is usually blocked online. Maybe there's a way around this if anyone knows...

I'm pretty sure its on Talk sport 2

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:35 am

epping blue wrote:

I'm pretty sure its on Talk sport 2

Ah thanks. Would never have thought to try that.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:35 am

NIBluebird wrote:

You can watch it on ccfc TV

I'm not able to watch it at present. Cheers anyway