Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:51 pm

Can still do a job being a s**thouse :clap:

https://twitter.com/Mattyp45/status/1553393769399160833

Re: Tomlin

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:37 pm

Has the guy totally lost his marbles.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:51 pm

what an absolute waste of a talented / Gifted player.

Bet his Manager thinking "What have I done signing Tomlin" ?

What was that all about :oops:

Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:08 pm

What an absolute embarrassment to his profession! :oops:

Played 30 minutes, so needs a few games off to rest and recuperate now; hence...

His manager must be tamping! :roll:

Re: TOMLIN THE CHEAT SELF-DESTRUCTS (VIDEO)

Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:34 am

The guy does come over and stand on his foot mind, in fairness probably deserved a red

Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:34 am

And to think I got slagged down for saying what I thought about him.

Can’t believe it’s taken his 11th club for many to realise that’s he’s NO good for football.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:13 am

Very immature.

What was the 2nd yellow card for?

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:19 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Very immature.

Well booked 1st time for rolling ball away got booked before he kicked it away... took a while to work out 2nd but looks like simulation... went down as if kicked but didn't look like did from video.. think ref had enough of him and his antics.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:48 am

pembroke allan wrote:

Well booked 1st time for rolling ball away got booked before he kicked it away... took a while to work out 2nd but looks like simulation... went down as if kicked but didn't look like did from video.. think ref had enough of him and his antics.

Yep that is what I think too.

He made a right meal of it and I hate seeing that.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:57 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Yep that is what I think too.

He made a right meal of it and I hate seeing that.

Unfortunately we will see a lot more of it again this season? pukki looked as if slipped on banana skin when touched he did a double twist with pike position looked hilarious ... but it is ruining games with constant falling over as free kicks given for no contact or minimal at best.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:03 am

Feigning an injury but kicking the ball away could have done it just before, too! :thumbup:

Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:13 am

pembroke allan wrote:

As someone else said, a player did rush towards Tomlin and deliberately stand on his foot. That should have been a red too.

Doesn't mean that Tomlin should go down like he did though. However, I have seen players go down in agony for a LOT less!! Pukki being one honourable mention.

Tomlin should actually have had the second yellow for kicking the ball away immediately after he had received his first yellow!!