Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Norwich City at home?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:57 pm

Steve Morison
2%
Ryan Allsop
6%
Mahlon Romeo
1%
Perry Ng (sent off)
No votes
Cedric Kipre
13%
Jamilu Collins
46%
Ryan Wintle
28%
Andy Rinomhota
No votes
Romaine Sawyers
3%
Callum O'Dowda
3%
Sheyi Ojo
No votes
Max Watters
No votes
Joe Ralls (sub)
No votes
Mark Harris (sub)
No votes
Curtis Nelson (sub)
No votes
Gavin Whyte (sub)
No votes
Tom Sang (sub)
No votes
None
No votes

Total votes : 109

Re: VOTE " MOTM v Norwich City (h) "

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:56 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Frosty_Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:Collins for me with Kipre a close 2nd.

Agreed with Collins as MoM - have Wintle as a close second and Kipre not far behind.

Well impressed with this showing and limited a Norwich side well backed for immediate promotion back to the Premier League to 6 shots all match. OK, we only had 3 ourselves, but the quality of the football was so much more pleasing to the eye than in previous seasons.

The question of can we adopt this new style from pre-season into proper competitive football against better quality opposition seems to be answered!

One family of very happy little Bluebirds over here in Chester!! :bluebird:

Wirral here, where about a in Chester are you! Always nice to see newish posters that are nearby.

Actually just noticed you’re in Ellesmere Port, I worked in Ellesmere Port for 7 years. It’s certainly Cheshire by right but more ‘no more lands’ to locals. Not really Cheshire ‘proper’ and not the Wirral.

We're actually in Elton right next to Stanlow oil refinery. Being not really affiliated with 'Cheshire', I'm not really aware of these local politics of where belongs to where. Worked in Flintshire for the best part of 15 years and now near Northwich, but we don't get out much other than to watch the occasional away game or a concert.

Yes, we're 'newish' posters, but been lurking for 15 years or so and just say things when I think I have something useful to say! As we don't get to watch many games live (in the flesh) at all, we readily relinquish opinions to those that are die-hards and see the majority of matches live home and away, rather than Cardiff City TV.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:32 am

Like most …
Collins
Wintle
Kipre

Great game, great display from all except Watters and I thought Ojo was poor.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:51 am

Went for Collins although it was tough!

We need to give wintle a new contract also he was fantastic! They all were!

Get in there!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:19 pm

I gave it to wintle although i thought collins had the better game as regards looking more spectacular bombung up and down the wing but collins had a vital role in midfield and controled and dominated the game.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:46 pm

The New Gabbidon, Kipre was outstanding, so were the two fullbacks Wintle and Alsopp, Sawyers was very good for 60 mins and the all the rest were excellent too!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:08 pm

All of them a great shift put in and nice to see some bite in the side

Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:23 pm

wintle for me...makes you think why under the previous manager we bought him then loaned him out straitaway to a fellow championship side blackpool where he was decent

Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:14 am

Collins Leading the way ...Still time to Vote :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:53 am

Very difficult as every player and our Manager deserve praise for that performance. What a breath of fresh air they were, especially as we were playing against 12 men.

Us fans also deserve a mention, the atmosphere and noise in the Canton was incredible.

I went for O'Dowda in the end, he looked menacing everytime he got the ball. :bluebird: