Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was impressed with that

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:10 pm

We competed well. We were physical, and we defeated a side that is expected to return to the Premier League.

If we get two decent strikers in, this could be a really exciting season.

Rather than being a sub, I wonder whether Hugill would want to join us and play the full 90 mins.

Re: I was impressed with that

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:24 pm

I said at half time the player we needed was on the bench. Just a shame it was the Norwich bench!!!

To be fair to Harris. He does at least chase and make a nuisance of himself. We need more. But of the 2 I’d be starting him over watters.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:34 pm

I was very surprised at how physical we were. I expected that and gritty performances to be a thing of the past.

Bodes well for the future when the fluidity of passing kicks in. Which it will as there were signs of it already.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:46 pm

Wayne S wrote:I was very surprised at how physical we were. I expected that and gritty performances to be a thing of the past.

Bodes well for the future when the fluidity of passing kicks in. Which it will as there were signs of it already.

It was really nice to watch. Just wish I had been able to get to the stadium today. But it looked good online.