Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kipre, Passion and the Ref

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:47 pm

Kipre excellent. Is he the new Bruno Manga?

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:52 pm

Fantastic to see the pride and passion the players showed for the fans. What a joy to see the City play today. So many players deserving of man of the Match award. So I say. Scrub that. All of them.

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:58 pm

I’ve seen some good ones and many bad ones. But todays was scandalous. He gave us nothing and Norwich players were embarrassing. Perhaps they should watch the Lionesses to learn from the spirit of the game. Norwich had better learn fast this year. Wait until they face the physicality of Preston, Boro , Milwall etc.

Re: Kipre, Passion and the Ref

Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:40 am

Brezza wrote:I’ve seen some good ones and many bad ones. But todays was scandalous. He gave us nothing and Norwich players were embarrassing. Perhaps they should watch the Lionesses to learn from the spirit of the game. Norwich had better learn fast this year. Wait until they face the physicality of Preston, Boro , Milwall etc.

Awful ref we hardly go any decision and how did we get three players booked and them one in the Ng incident I must admit it was embarrassing how Ng went down thou

Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:20 am

Abergavenny wrote:
Brezza wrote:I’ve seen some good ones and many bad ones. But todays was scandalous. He gave us nothing and Norwich players were embarrassing. Perhaps they should watch the Lionesses to learn from the spirit of the game. Norwich had better learn fast this year. Wait until they face the physicality of Preston, Boro , Milwall etc.

Awful ref we hardly go any decision and how did we get three players booked and them one in the Ng incident I must admit it was embarrassing how Ng went down thou

Four players booked (for us)? :bluebird:

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:52 pm

Sven wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:

Four players booked (for us)? :bluebird:

Five if you include Ng's first yellow as one.

Ng
Kipre
Rinomhota
O'Dowda
Ralls

For Norwich it was just the one guy and that was the wrong person for the push that caused the kerfuffle.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:17 pm

Great to see us getting stuck in and passion unlike those we had last season. A bit of fight is what we are about. I know its early days but I cant fecking for this lot to get stuck in to those inbred six fingered kents out West!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:45 pm

The mellee and mass yellow card event actually said a lot about our team spirit. One in all in.

Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:29 am

Brezza wrote:Kipre excellent. Is he the new Bruno Manga?

Kipre was excellent. Very early days, however from what I’ve seen so far, I could potentially say better than Bruno Manga. But, let’s see how he develops. Only 1 game in!