Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAND WOMEN WIN FOOTBALL EUROS!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:40 pm

Final Score after Extra Time: England 2 - 1 Germany

Congratulations to them on achieving what their men couldn't! :clap:

Next game chant: "You only win with your women; you only win with your women...!" :laughing6:

Re: ENGLAND WOMEN WIN FOOTBALL EUROS!

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:02 pm

Sven wrote:Final Score after Extra Time: England 2 - 1 Germany

Next game chant: "You only win with your women; you only win with your women...!" :laughing6:

Love it, best chant I've heard since the Wham! Ojo one, has to be done. :lol: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:11 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Sven wrote:Final Score after Extra Time: England 2 - 1 Germany

Love it, best chant I've heard since the Wham! Ojo one, has to be done. :lol: :thumbright:

Yes, loved the Ojo one, mate... :ayatollah: :laughing6:

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:14 pm

BBC going to get lots complaints as when the scorer took shirt off they slowed down the pictures so her boobs were slowly bouncing!! :D

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:23 pm

My Sky Box Home Menu now has an England backdrop.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:36 pm

FB_IMG_1659296109184.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:44 pm

People may or may not believe me. But my almost 4 year old daughter watched much of the game. She never watches football. And now wants to play.

Not sure how long that enthusiasm will last. But one day id love to bring her down the city then maybe watch her play too.

It was a fantastic achievement and it’s fair to say the quality of their play as a sport has improved greatly. We can all make bantering jokes about their appearances being nice on the whole (sorry was that just me?)

But in all seriousness this is a great result for womens football and will no doubt inspire young girls to become a part of the game we love. They are part of the future.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:44 pm

Actually I really enjoyed well done to them

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:51 pm

6th September Cymru vs Slovenia World Cup qualifying game.

If interest in women's football has spiked in your families, get down there.

12 quid for adult and child.

Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:32 pm

Saw 2nd half find it slow but cannot deny there is buts of brilliant play England's goal would grace any premier league ground.. but things like that are few far between.... but great result for women's football in uk generally.

Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:06 am

pembroke allan wrote:BBC going to get lots complaints as when the scorer took shirt off they slowed down the pictures so her boobs were slowly bouncing!! :D

Highlight of the Game - Well Done to England and Chloe Kelly who has now netted a major sports contract in ....
Sports Bras ;)