Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Medical Today - Striker

Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:43 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=228922

Kion Etete to have a medical today according to Twitter we have beaten a host of other clubs for his signature. I know nothing of the guy, but up until now Mozza has been spot on with his signings, so I look forward to this one :ayatollah:

Re: Medical Today - Striker

Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:57 am

I would be 50/50 about this signing but seems like morison is a transfer genius and only wants players who fit in so full faith in the signing! If the medical is true I’m happy and good luck to the lad, hopefully see him Saturday! BLUEBIRDS

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:02 am

Great News

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:03 am

BluebirdBoyall wrote:I would be 50/50 about this signing but seems like morison is a transfer genius and only wants players who fit in so full faith in the signing! If the medical is true I’m happy and good luck to the lad, hopefully see him Saturday! BLUEBIRDS

I must agree. And what I am loving is that we are finding players who fit our style. Not just randomly picking players as Warnock did, who don't fit the way we were playing. E.g Reid, Murphy, Glatzel.

Spurs fans on Twitter are speaking highly of him, which is a good sign. Seems to be a physical presence with speed.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:04 am

295894538_10229169083911376_3103102992537244530_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:08 am

Deffo put him in squad for Saturday if true.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:34 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Deffo put him in squad for Saturday if true.

Andrew it can't be true as we have no money :laughing5:

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:45 am

Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Deffo put him in squad for Saturday if true.

Andrew it can't be true as we have no money :laughing5:

:bluescarf: :occasion5:

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:09 am

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
BluebirdBoyall wrote:I would be 50/50 about this signing but seems like morison is a transfer genius and only wants players who fit in so full faith in the signing! If the medical is true I’m happy and good luck to the lad, hopefully see him Saturday! BLUEBIRDS

I must agree. And what I am loving is that we are finding players who fit our style. Not just randomly picking players as Warnock did, who don't fit the way we were playing. E.g Reid, Murphy, Glatzel.

Spurs fans on Twitter are speaking highly of him, which is a good sign. Seems to be a physical presence with speed.

I did say originally, we needed big powerful Strikers like Nathan Ellington and Jason Roberts, Morison indicated he was going more for a McCormack fast little Striker, sounds like he's gone for the big powerful fast Striker this time, so maybe the next will be a McCormack type?

The good thing is Morison being a Striker himself can hopefully develop them and get the best from them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:11 am

Hopefully true. Now get another who has Championship experience and I'll be a happy man.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:56 am

Looks a good prospect ,give him a chance,you never know