Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Taking the Knee is dropped / Now only ‘

Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:31 am

Premier league drops taking of the knee at every game ! Only done now on specific occasions !!!

Only a few clubs still going to do it, Cardiff City is one of them.

For me it’s time to stop it and just all be equal

Re: ‘ Taking the Knee is dropped / Now only ‘

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:46 am

Totally agree Annis , it's lost it originality and become habit

Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:16 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Totally agree Annis , it's lost it originality and become habit

For me personally, it has nothing to do with originality. The gesture relates to the BLM movement which is a Marxist/Communist group, and they admit to this, so it's not debatable. It should never have started.

I am all for supporting removing racism from the game but kneeling, and in some cases, black power salutes, are not acceptable.

Even if the gesture had nothing to do with Marxism, taking a knee is nothing short of virtue signaling and has no real-life impact.

Punish those who are racist. That is all that needs to be done.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:48 pm

Always going to happen ahead of the Qatari World Cup. Even the wokest of the woke wouldn't have been able to handle the cognitive dissonance to ignore the hypocrisy of a bunch of overpaid prima donners protesting on behalf of a bunch of 'trained marxists' who made a f**k ton of money grifting by selling racial hatred at a world cup literally hosted by a nation that literally used modern slave labour to build stadiums that will never be used.

War is getting boring so that's being moved on.

Normal people have become wise to the danger of the trans agenda on kids so that's also getting swept under the rug.

So we're back to the climate activists making the headlines.

Don't worry, once that gets pushed too hard too quick we'll all be back to being racists again.