‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Steve Morison :

Eli King And Ollie Denham could go out on season long loans:

King 20 years old this year has made 4 appearances for the Bluebirds and is marked as one of the Bluebirds brightest prospects.

Denham 20 years old and a Manchester United Accademy player another marked as a very bright prospec has made 5 appearances.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 146411
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Personally I’d keep Denham and ship out McGuiness
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 7706
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:53 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Personally I’d keep Denham and ship out McGuiness



King and Denhim apparently are two of our best so we should keep them and give them game time.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 146411
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:58 pm

Surprised that Denham might be going out on loan.

He's probably fourth choice centre back behind Kipre, Ng and Nelson.

Unless someone else in that position is coming in.


More understandable with King. Not sure he'll get in the team ahead of Sawyers, Rinomhota, Ralls, Wintle, Adams, Colwill or Sang.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
 
Posts: 18292
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:05 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Surprised that Denham might be going out on loan.

He's probably fourth choice centre back behind Kipre, Ng and Nelson.

Unless someone else in that position is coming in.


More understandable with King. Not sure he'll get in the team ahead of Sawyers, Rinomhota, Ralls, Wintle, Adams, Colwill or Sang.

…plus the new midfielder from Blackpool
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 7706
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby OwainGlyndŵr123 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:10 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Surprised that Denham might be going out on loan.

He's probably fourth choice centre back behind Kipre, Ng and Nelson.

Unless someone else in that position is coming in.


More understandable with King. Not sure he'll get in the team ahead of Sawyers, Rinomhota, Ralls, Wintle, Adams, Colwill or Sang.

…plus the new midfielder from Blackpool


Sure he’s gone straight into the U21?
OwainGlyndŵr123
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:30 pm

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby BluebirdBoyall » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 pm

I’d rather play denham on Saturday over mcguiness and nelson, feel like he sits into the system better than the other two so a strange choice to put him up for loan, nelson is the type of defender you want on the bench to be used like on Saturday if we have a lead to defend and we are under pressure
BluebirdBoyall
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:06 pm

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:21 pm

Pointless keeping them if they’re not going to have enough game time.
A few ahead of both players.

Much better out on loan and to gain experience.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue
 
Posts: 7982
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 pm

BluebirdBoyall wrote:I’d rather play denham on Saturday over mcguiness and nelson, feel like he sits into the system better than the other two so a strange choice to put him up for loan, nelson is the type of defender you want on the bench to be used like on Saturday if we have a lead to defend and we are under pressure

It’s certainly between OD and CN imo.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 7706
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby Einstein » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:46 pm

Get rid of Nelson
User avatar
Einstein
 
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby Vaughny72 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:08 am

Managed to watch a training session pre season and the maintenance guy said that Eli King won the bleep test when the squad did it. Obviously a very fit lad.
Vaughny72
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:10 am

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Personally I’d keep Denham and ship out McGuiness



King and Denhim apparently are two of our best so we should keep them and give them game time.


I just can’t see King getting on the bench even with strength we’ve got in central midfield now so I’d let him out on loan.

Denham I would keep personally unless Morison wants to really test him playing every week elsewhere.

Nice to have options !!
piledriver64
 
Posts: 4021
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby mjw6150 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:26 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Pointless keeping them if they’re not going to have enough game time.
A few ahead of both players.

Much better out on loan and to gain experience.


Agree totally
mjw6150
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Re: ‘ Two Cardiff player could go out ‘

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:52 am

Both out on loan makes perfect sense. Need regular football which they obviously won't get this season here
User avatar
paulh_85
 
Posts: 11995
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:20 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 103 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.