Cardiff city tv match pass

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:28 am

Does anyone know if you can watch Cardiff city tv for the reading game from turkey?

Currently on holiday in turkey and don’t want to miss the game but I know it doesn’t show in all countries
BluebirdsTilIDie

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff city tv match pass

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:52 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Does anyone know if you can watch Cardiff city tv for the reading game from turkey?

Currently on holiday in turkey and don’t want to miss the game but I know it doesn’t show in all countries

Simply go to city tv website and it will show you if can buy live video pass for game ... can check now to see if you can then simply buy tomorrow. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Re: Cardiff city tv match pass

Postby Bluedragon1968 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:05 am

Or just get down a sports pub. I have been hoing to turkey for years never a problem. Just back today from turkey hisaronu and watched last weeks game. If they are not advertising the game outside ask them. They have a number of ways of accessing football legal and other. Just ask them game you want and they will set the tv up for you. Probably have about 6 different games on tomorrow. Ask the today.
Bluedragon1968

Return to General Chat