Sean Morrison update?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sean Morrison update?

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:25 am

Anyone have any info on Sean Morrison?

If we get 1 more striker and manage to get Sean to sign a new contract I'd say we are pretty much done.
Sean has the quality and experience as well as being the captain for a long time before Ralls took it.

I know we are well stocked in the CB department but a lot of people don't rate Nelson and there was talk of Denham going out on loan
Pantmawr Bluebird

Sean Morrison update?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sean Morrison update?

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:49 pm

As great a servant to the club he has been im afraid to say it is my opinion that he is way to slow for the current squad now, maybe as a come on last 15 minutes but even then I think we have better options. I was not a fan of Nelson but when he come on against Norwich he looked well comfortable with thoe new players around him and put in a great performance. :bluebird:
Soldiers willingly, sometimes foolishly, risk their own lives to keep their comrades out of enemy hands.
1980s Bluebird

Postby Bluebina » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Anyone have any info on Sean Morrison?

If we get 1 more striker and manage to get Sean to sign a new contract I'd say we are pretty much done.
Sean has the quality and experience as well as being the captain for a long time before Ralls took it.

I know we are well stocked in the CB department but a lot of people don't rate Nelson and there was talk of Denham going out on loan

I think he will move on when he's fit, we are just helping him recover :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby davids » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:47 pm

Has he had a haircut yet the big girl's blouse.
davids

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:29 pm

It's a no from me. To slow to suit our style now I'd say. :bluescarf:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Return to General Chat