Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading fans

Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:05 pm

Reading (no pun) through their forum, quite a few of them seem to think they will get a result tomorrow.

A quote I’ve taken from their forum “9 players who haven’t played together before, may as well be a team of strangers.”

Got a feeling they’re in for a rude awakening!

Re: Reading fans

Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:19 pm

Just had a look & all I want now is a hob nob, are they still around?

Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:00 pm

Cardiffboy95 wrote:Reading (no pun) through their forum, quite a few of them seem to think they will get a result tomorrow.

A quote I’ve taken from their forum “9 players who haven’t played together before, may as well be a team of strangers.”

Just had a look. A lot more think they're gonna lose!! Not a lot of confidence over there.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:18 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Cardiffboy95 wrote:Reading (no pun) through their forum, quite a few of them seem to think they will get a result tomorrow.

Just had a look. A lot more think they're gonna lose!! Not a lot of confidence over there.

Jimmy, it seems that a few are saying ‘anything but a grant loss’ will be a result. :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:48 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

Maybe I picked out the minority then!

Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:25 pm

I saw this comment about being 'strangers' too but someone quickly pointed out that the "strangers' had just beaten Norwich. They ain't too confident on there but the bookies shade them. I think SM will play a blinder tomorrow in tactical switches, position rotation and clever subs. I don't think Ince has that in his bag. Gonna be an interesting season for sure.

Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:12 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I saw this comment about being 'strangers' too but someone quickly pointed out that the "strangers' had just beaten Norwich. They ain't too confident on there but the bookies shade them. I think SM will play a blinder tomorrow in tactical switches, position rotation and clever subs. I don't think Ince has that in his bag. Gonna be an interesting season for sure.

Not quite the case unfortunately. We looking like mugs.