Wales v Poland (Help please)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:33 pm

My 2 grandchildren are pestering me to take them to watch the above game on Sunday 25th September. I’ll be honest and say that I tend to watch wales games on tv but was wondering how I’d go about maybe getting some tickets for them.
I have no idea of the process so a massive thank you in advance to anyone that can give any info. :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wales v Poland (Help please)

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:44 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:My 2 grandchildren are pestering me to take them to watch the above game on Sunday 25th September. I’ll be honest and say that I tend to watch wales games on tv but was wondering how I’d go about maybe getting some tickets for them.
I have no idea of the process so a massive thank you in advance to anyone that can give any info. :thumbup:

Well tickets available ring city ticket office probably have Wales ticket option there.... doing it on faw website need to register tbh city ticket office is best thing to try 1st then faw website :thumbup:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:My 2 grandchildren are pestering me to take them to watch the above game on Sunday 25th September. I’ll be honest and say that I tend to watch wales games on tv but was wondering how I’d go about maybe getting some tickets for them.

Well tickets available why not send then an email...tickets @faw.co.uk or ring city ticket office probably have Wales ticket option there.... doing it on faw website need to register :thumbup: tbh city ticket office is best thing to try 1st :thumbup:

Cheers Al.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:46 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Well tickets available why not send then an email...tickets @faw.co.uk or ring city ticket office probably have Wales ticket option there.... doing it on faw website need to register :thumbup: tbh city ticket office is best thing to try 1st :thumbup:

Cheers Al.

Try ringing city ticket office 1st ... then website as I find website crap to use
pembroke allan

Postby Caerdydd12 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm

You will most probably need to sign up for a FAW membership mate, I think it's around £30 per year/season
Caerdydd12

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:You will most probably need to sign up for a FAW membership mate, I think it's around £30 per year/season

Had an email response today. Red Wall members only for now but open to all on Monday 15th. :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:31 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:You will most probably need to sign up for a FAW membership mate, I think it's around £30 per year/season

Had an email response today. Red Wall members only for now but open to all on Monday 15th. :bluescarf:

Would still ring ticket office and choose Wales option .... you can at least get seats in area you want as online is a lottery..
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:40 am

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Would still ring ticket office and choose Wales option .... you can at least get seats in area you want as online is a lottery..

I’m going down there today so I’ll enquire :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat